ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Breaking Bad (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=204659)

cosmo20002 07-23-2012 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Brooklyn (Post 8762795)
Dude says something like, "he was right there, in my house, drinking wine, right under my nose and I never suspected..."

As he's saying that the cut to Hank. His face tells the story. He's putting the pieces together. He may not be 100% positive, but the idea has been planted. He suspects something now.

At least, that's my take.

I'll have to watch that scene again. Last season I think the writers toyed with us a bit, having us think that maybe Hank was starting to suspect Walt, like when they were looking at Gale's notebook.

If Hank REALLY suspected Walt, wouldn't he just tail him for a couple days?

Baby Lee 07-23-2012 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 8762427)
The way I see it, the Roomba rolls over on Walt and gets put in witness protection in Pawnee, Indiana, where he finds minor success as a DJ.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 8762964)
I can't wait until Jesse puts an IPOD on the Romba making it a DJ ROMBA playing JustBeatIt.mp3 while Hank and Walk have a knife fight with their hands tired.

Q

Red Brooklyn 07-24-2012 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 8763001)
I'll have to watch that scene again. Last season I think the writers toyed with us a bit, having us think that maybe Hank was starting to suspect Walt, like when they were looking at Gale's notebook.

If Hank REALLY suspected Walt, wouldn't he just tail him for a couple days?

Well, yeah, and he might still. We have no idea yet.

But if Hank is starting to connect dots, he has to believe (rightly) that Walt is smart and careful. He's not going to rush into something stupid and jeopardize the case.

Also, Hank might want to let it sink in, so he can think about it for a bit. It's Walt after all!

But, my thought, was - especially the part about drinking wine in his own home - Hank just had a quick thought. It's not like he's figured the whole thing out. Just looked to me like a piece falling into place. I think his radar is up.

Pitt Gorilla 07-24-2012 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 8763101)
Q

Pawnee is in Indiana. WTF.

Baby Lee 07-24-2012 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 8764411)
Pawnee is in Indiana. WTF.

Fixed. . . IIRC I has listening to a news story about something in IL when I was typing that post. Obviously wires got crossed.

Shag 07-24-2012 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Brooklyn (Post 8762795)
Dude says something like, "he was right there, in my house, drinking wine, right under my nose and I never suspected..."

As he's saying that the cut to Hank. His face tells the story. He's putting the pieces together. He may not be 100% positive, but the idea has been planted. He suspects something now.

At least, that's my take.

I'm not sure I'd say it "clicked" to Hank that Walt is the bad guy, but I think the seed was planted there - I picked up a similar vibe...

KcMizzou 07-24-2012 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shag (Post 8765194)
I'm not sure I'd say it "clicked" to Hank that Walt is the bad guy, but I think the seed was planted there - I picked up a similar vibe...

I'm with you. It's more of a bit of foreshadowing.

Hank doesn't consciously know. He's feeling like he's missing something that's been right in front of his face, but has no idea what it is.

notorious 07-24-2012 09:42 PM

Anyone have ideas about the M60?

jet62 07-26-2012 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 8765443)
Anyone have ideas about the M60?

More of a defensive weapon. I think it is for a final showdown between Walt and the DEA. Possibly a huge raid on his latest lab with Hank leading the charge. Something like a "Scarface" ending with Walt blazing away and Hank finally putting the last piece of the puzzle together when he sees Walt.

Demonpenz 07-26-2012 01:04 PM

Walt is going to attach that gun to the front of an ordinary helicopter, then deliver his strange colored meth to the people with force, thus this whole series was a bizzare take on the Hit Roy Schnider movie "blue thunder"

Red Brooklyn 07-26-2012 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shag (Post 8765194)

I'm not sure how that's differnt than what I said, but yes. I agree.

CoMoChief 07-26-2012 03:57 PM

I thought the last episode was just "eh" .....though I've been in the middle of doing things around my place and never really got into it. I will watch on DVR again.

Buck 07-27-2012 08:11 AM

Here's my crazy prediction.

Near the end, Hank will kill Jesse. In response, Walt will kill Hank. Skyler will find out and try to turn Walt in and Walt will poison her with Ricin. Then he'll contact The Cleaner and disappear.

I can't think of why he needs the heavy guns though and work it into this theory. Maybe Mike is hunting him down and Walt is so delusional to think he'll need a machine gun to kill Mike.

-King- 07-27-2012 08:40 AM

I don't think Skyler will be killed.
Posted via Mobile Device

notorious 07-27-2012 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 8771109)
I don't think Skyler will be killed.
Posted via Mobile Device

She wouldn't be missed.