ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU ****The Official NEW (new)^3 conference realignment & shit talk thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285386)

Prison Bitch 10-20-2014 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 11034396)
I don't think they're threatened by another school. Their fans on this board, with the exception of bambi/PB, are just a giant collection of pussies who cannot manage to scroll past your posts.

The really sad part is that a moderator would agree to ban anybody from those threads.

Can't remember the turd pussy mod - but didn't you later bust him for being upset about another censorship? That was an epic takedown you did.

WilliamTheIrish 10-20-2014 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 11034455)
Can't remember the turd pussy mod - but didn't you later bust him for being upset about another censorship? That was an epic takedown you did.

I don't really hold the action taken against the moderator. I cant rememberbwho it was. But we have a good groupmof moderators. They are only doing the bidding of the soft, sensitive group. If people are so adamant to have these bannings, they should enjoy their favorite team/game threads under the wing of phognet moderators who live for taking that action.

Saul Good 10-20-2014 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 11034455)

Are you talking about getting banned from the Kansas basketball thread even though you're a KU fan? That must suck.

Being an idiot, I mean. It must really suck being that big of an idiot.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-20-2014 08:37 PM

Those beaks are awful sensitive for doing that though. I actually think that is more pathetic than bitch being banned

Reerun_KC 10-20-2014 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 11034396)
I don't think they're threatened by another school. Their fans on this board, with the exception of bambi/PB, are just a giant collection of pussies who cannot manage to scroll past your posts.

The really sad part is that a moderator would agree to ban anybody from those threads.

You are such a message board bad ass.

Saul Good 10-20-2014 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 11034975)
You are such a message board bad ass.

A lot of K-State fans are that way. Have you ever read GoEMAW? It's like they all think that just because they are fans of the largest university in Kansas that they have to constantly shove their little brother Larry's nose in it. It's like they can't accept just being the better school. They have to keep bringing it up like its brand new information.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-20-2014 09:04 PM

Oh wow I forget sometimes they are not even the flagship in their own state

Saul Good 10-20-2014 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 11035074)
Oh wow I forget sometimes they are not even the flagship in their own state

Where did you think the inferiority complex came from?

Prison Bitch 10-20-2014 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 11034344)
All I saw was domination by an SEC QB. Saw some beakers get roasted a few times though.

So now you're hiding behind Peyton Manning and Saul is hiding behind John Calipari. This is great stuff

Saulbadguy 10-21-2014 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 11035048)
A lot of K-State fans are that way. Have you ever read GoEMAW? It's like they all think that just because they are fans of the largest university in Kansas that they have to constantly shove their little brother Larry's nose in it. It's like they can't accept just being the better school. They have to keep bringing it up like its brand new information.

We are also richer, better looking, and less bandwagon-y. This is supported by science, so no need to attempt to refute it.

Prison Bitch 10-21-2014 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 11034867)
Are you talking about getting banned from the Kansas basketball thread even though you're a KU fan? That must suck.

Being an idiot, I mean. It must really suck being that big of an idiot.

Aren't you the guy who threw a tantrum that the mods weren't treating you with enough "respec" - so you went on a self imposed exile? (Which oddly coincided with the start of basketball and ended first week of football?)

"I am Saul Good. If those mods won't treat me well, I'll just leave!" L-u-l-z!

Bambi 10-21-2014 07:32 AM

Kansas players looked like all-pros on Sunday Night in the biggest game of the week and the MU players looked like career back-ups for a team getting pummeled.

I'm not sure if there were any Kansas State players in the game and I know for a fact there weren't any Iowa State.

WhawhaWhat 10-21-2014 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 11035588)
Kansas players looked like all-pros on Sunday Night in the biggest game of the week and the MU players looked like career back-ups for a team getting pummeled.

I'm not sure if there were any Kansas State players in the game and I know for a fact there weren't any Iowa State.

It's nice that they keep both Kansas football players on the same team so you know which team to root for.

Bambi 10-21-2014 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat (Post 11035601)
It's nice that they keep both Kansas football players on the same team so you know which team to root for.

I don't like the Broncos but I can't think it's coincidence that there are 3 KU players on America's favorite team.

Saul Good 10-21-2014 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 11035500)
We are also richer, better looking, and less bandwagon-y. This is supported by science, so no need to attempt to refute it.

I haven't seen the science on the wealth component, but obviously the rest is well documented. All I know is that I checked out EMAW for the first time, and the next day I was a much better dancer. I'm not sure about the whole correlation/causation element here, but I can't rule it out. Have you experienced anything similar?