ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life New Dating Megathread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270679)

DaKCMan AP 06-21-2013 09:30 PM

Yeah I don't do the hang out as friends shit after a break up.

When I break up it's "I hope you find what you're looking for - good luck." And that's it. Good-bye.

patteeu 06-21-2013 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9768177)

When I break up it's "I hope you find what you're looking for - good luck." And that's it. Good-bye.

Much better, IMO.

TLO 06-22-2013 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9767861)
Arguing with Clay on this subject is an exercise in futility. It seems he was a fat Star Wars nerd growing up and consequently was ignored by the ladies. He's since lost some weight, but hasn't gained any class. He has no respect for women and is hell bent on treating any woman who will degrade herself enough to hang out with him like shit. He will get them all back for ignoring him when he looked like Jabba the Hut and the last nail in his douche coffin is that he idolizes Hootie.

Plus he's gay.

NTTAWWT

SAUTO 06-22-2013 06:39 AM

Quote:

That's the adult way of handling things
Posted via Mobile Device

WhiteWhale 06-22-2013 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9766915)
No offense, I'm sure you look great, but "obese" happens a lot lighter than most people think. Brought to you by /Omaha:

http://www.vertex42.com/ExcelTemplat...ndex-chart.gif

Yup.

I'm a lean 185 and six feet, and I'm 'overweight'.

The BMI was created during the great depression. It's worthless.

Hootie 06-22-2013 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9767899)
He was getting ready to tell her that he loved her so she obviously wasn't too horrible to him. She was a bitch (supposedly, we are only hearing Buck's side) on one weekend. Buck handled it immaturely IMO.

All girls can be bitchy at times. Just like all men can be dicks sometimes. It's how you handle these times that makes you an adult. She deserves to be treated with respect because she didn't do anything that warrants treating her like shit. Unless I missed something and she was ****ing around on Buck behind his back.

JFC LMAO

WhiteWhale 06-22-2013 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9765955)
Most.

You never see a hot chick with a fat guy. You see plenty of good looking dudes with thick chicks.

ROFL

One of my buds is a fat, ugly, balding guy.

He's also a trust fund kid who happens to be a musician. He bags hot girls all the time.

Women are more about social status than appearances.

LoneWolf 06-22-2013 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unnecessary drama (Post 9768411)
JFC LMAO

Nice post. Are you up early writing down whatever fabricated story I'm sure you will entertain us with about what you supposedly did last night? Make it a good one.

Lumpy 06-22-2013 08:39 AM

Quote:

There was a time when I thought that 2 people could still remain friends after a break up. I don't view it that way anymore though. The animosity that's created by a break up can be too much to overlook in order to make a friendship work.

Of course, if there are children involved, it makes things more difficult. You will see each other a lot and need to remain civil for the sake of the children.

Ending a marriage is way more difficult than just a b/f-g/f breaking up, too. There is so much legal crap to deal with and that only makes matters worse. It leads to both people in the marriage worrying about what the other one plans to say/do in front of the courts. You definitely find out who you really were married to when a divorce happens though.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 06-22-2013 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9768483)
There was a time when I thought that 2 people could still remain friends after a break up. I don't view it that way anymore though. The animosity that's created by a break up can be too much to overlook in order to make a friendship work.

Of course, if there are children involved, it makes things more difficult. You will see each other a lot and need to remain civil for the sake of the children.

Ending a marriage is way more difficult than just a b/f-g/f breaking up, too. There is so much legal crap to deal with and that only makes matters worse. It leads to both people in the marriage worrying about what the other one plans to say/do in front of the courts. You definitely find out who you really were married to when a divorce happens though.

Oh great. Lumpy won Chiefsplanet in her divorce. Gonzo with one post in the last month.

Stewie 06-22-2013 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 9768408)
Yup.

I'm a lean 185 and six feet, and I'm 'overweight'.

The BMI was created during the great depression. It's worthless.

I'm 6'4" and could weigh 155 and still be "normal." Really? A walking skeleton is not appealing.

Buck 06-22-2013 10:24 AM

In response to lonewolf's post.

She was perfect. I forgot my shirt 2 weeks ago and she's been an insufferable bitch to me every single day since then. I guess she was expecting me to put in some kind of effort to keep the relationship going after she dumped me.

It really sucks. Not saying what I did was right, but it was funny as hell and since that night a couple nights ago I FINALLY am over it. Not completely, but I'm not feeling that shitty breakup feeling 24/7 anymore.

Lumpy 06-22-2013 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy Was Offsides (Post 9768529)
Oh great. Lumpy won Chiefsplanet in her divorce. Gonzo with one post in the last month.

He traded me CP for our king-size bed.

Kidding. LMAO

Who said anything about us getting a divorce?

If we were getting one though, he would be free to post here, (he's a mod after all). As far as him not being on here that much lately, he's been a bit busy.

Fwiw, my comments about divorce were more in regards to a relative's current situation.

Rausch 06-22-2013 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9768546)
He traded me CP for our king-size bed.

Kidding. LMAO

Who said anything about us getting a divorce?

If we were getting one though, he would be free to post here, (he's a mod after all). As far as him not being on here that much lately, he's been a bit busy.

Fwiw, my comments about divorce were more in regards to a relative's current situation.

They're getting a divorce...

patteeu 06-22-2013 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9768544)
In response to lonewolf's post.

She was perfect. I forgot my shirt 2 weeks ago and she's been an insufferable bitch to me every single day since then. I guess she was expecting me to put in some kind of effort to keep the relationship going after she dumped me.

It really sucks. Not saying what I did was right, but it was funny as hell and since that night a couple nights ago I FINALLY am over it. Not completely, but I'm not feeling that shitty breakup feeling 24/7 anymore.

In an all-about-Buck world, it was truly a happy ending. :rolleyes:

I'm sure she wasn't perfect. No one is. But even after only hearing your side of the story, I can't think of much to respect about the choices you've made since the going initially got tough. You put all the blame on her for the problems on the trip without really looking at what you could have done to make things go better, you gave her the silent treatment for several days, you tried to maintain a **** buddy relationship but you were reluctant to even make the effort of going out to address her apparent needs and then you made her the focus of ridicule in front of a live audience. You kind of suck. But at least now you feel like you're finally over it. Bad form.