ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490)

SLAG 03-05-2006 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by banyon

Rep

Dunit35 03-05-2006 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG K
Kudos! :clap: Good to hear you have values man..

And don't believe a damn word about me from Luv, she's my ex wife. She still want's the card playing table and still trying to get even.......... :)

Don't give in to her...don't give her the table back...A man can't servive without his poker table.

luv 03-05-2006 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunit35
Don't give in to her...don't give her the table back...A man can't servive without his poker table.

He can't survive with it. He'll go broke. :p

Dunit35 03-05-2006 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv2rite
He can't survive with it. He'll go broke. :p

LOl...you just said you won more money on it than he did. Maybe it will be best if you just keep it. :) I don't want him to quit posting on here anymore because he can't afford to pay for the internet.

BIG K 03-05-2006 02:08 AM

Quote:

That card table means more to me than it does you. I won more money on it than you ever will!

yeah, but your idea of 'winning' money being on a table is far different than mine.. :)

J/K ROFL

luv 03-05-2006 02:08 AM

Quote:

LOl...you just said you won more money on it than he did. Maybe it will be best if you just keep it. :) I don't want him to quit posting on here anymore because he can't afford to pay for the internet.

Yeah, he's kinda entertaining. Don't tell him that. It'll go straight to his head.

luv 03-05-2006 02:09 AM

Quote:

yeah, but your idea of 'winning' money being on a table is far different than mine.. :)

J/K ROFL

How did I know you would go there? lol

Dunit35 03-05-2006 02:13 AM

OMG....that girl I've been talking about has called me twice in the past 15 minutes...first it was just a conversation...the 2nd call was her telling me her roommate was gone and she was lonely...I'm real tempted to say sure I'll be over in a minute. But I'm out of protection and I just couldn't get myself into saying yes...Said she was real drunk and she was making sure I was real drunk too....

BIG K 03-05-2006 02:14 AM

Quote:

Yeah, he's kinda entertaining. Don't tell him that. It'll go straight to his head.

ROFL

luv 03-05-2006 02:16 AM

Quote:

OMG....that girl I've been talking about has called me twice in the past 15 minutes...first it was just a conversation...the 2nd call was her telling me her roommate was gone and she was lonely...I'm real tempted to say sure I'll be over in a minute. But I'm out of protection and I just couldn't get myself into saying yes...Said she was real drunk and she was making sure I was real drunk too....

Go without protection. It'll give you an excuse not to do anything. Appease her by just making out with her or something. Just hold her. Trust me, it's probably been awhile since someone's done even that.

SLAG 03-05-2006 02:17 AM

Quote:

oooohh....

:hmmm:

The Plot thickens...

:p

BIG K 03-05-2006 02:18 AM

Quote:

Okay buddy, I am here to help. As a former Sheriff, I can tell you that it is harrassing and annoying phone calls, PC 653M here in California. Give me her phone number and address, and I will take of everything for you....... :p

Dunit35 03-05-2006 02:20 AM

Quote:

Go without protection. It'll give you an excuse not to do anything. Appease her by just making out with her or something. Just hold her. Trust me, it's probably been awhile since someone's done even that.

I turned her down, It's been about two months since I've even kissed the opposite sex, so saying no to her was alittle tough. But I am sticking to my rules...Celebisy (sp) is the way to go...lol...

Dunit35 03-05-2006 02:22 AM

Quote:

Okay buddy, I am here to help. As a former Sheriff, I can tell you that it is harrassing and annoying phone calls, PC 653M here in California. Give me her phone number and address, and I will take of everything for you....... :p

LOL...she is a buddy of mine (obviously she hasn't figured out that we I think we are just friends) so I better not.

luv 03-05-2006 02:27 AM

Quote:

LOL...she is a buddy of mine (obviously she hasn't figured out that we I think we are just friends) so I better not.

Have you come straight out and told her this? Or are you just nice to her but not too nice? If she likes you, she's reading more into your niceness than you think she is. It may hurt her feelings, but it's better if you're straight with her. Trust me, sometimes I - I mean she - just needs to be hit in the forehead with a 2x4 (figuratively speaking).