ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU ****The Official NEW (new)^3 conference realignment & shit talk thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285386)

RustShack 10-20-2014 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 11033701)
Which Championship?

The CBE Hall of Fame Classic?

National Championship. He has the power to get it this year, but if not he will have most everyone back again for another shot next year.

RustShack 10-20-2014 02:56 PM

Also who's the guy that bet me we wouldn't be ranked in the top 15? If they weren't I would be banned from the KU thread(which I got banned anyways because they are threatened by another basketball school now). #14 in the coaches poll.

Saul Good 10-20-2014 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 11033892)
National Championship. He has the power to get it this year, but if not he will have most everyone back again for another shot next year.

Hoiberg's only shot at a national championship this year is to take an assistant coaching position at Kentucky.

Saul Good 10-20-2014 03:03 PM

But back to football...big week for the Big 12. They have 3 games this week.

RustShack 10-20-2014 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 11033919)
Hoiberg's only shot at a national championship this year is to take an assistant coaching position at Kentucky.

Yeah I'm sure he'll take an assistant job after all the NBA HC jobs he's already turned down.

Hell who knows he had a decent shot at one last year if Niang hadn't got hurt, and we're a lot deeper this year. Most experience he's returned by far, and easily the most height. He has a rim protecter for the first time too.

Saul Good 10-20-2014 03:19 PM

Didn't say he would. That's why he isn't winning a NC.

Prison Bitch 10-20-2014 03:38 PM

I'm fascinated why schools like ISU and Mizzou even field athletic teams when there's no prayer of getting to a FF or a BCS bowl. Just seems so pointless to me, but IDK?

George Liquor 10-20-2014 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 11033901)
Also who's the guy that bet me we wouldn't be ranked in the top 15? If they weren't I would be banned from the KU thread(which I got banned anyways because they are threatened by another basketball school now). #14 in the coaches poll.

Basketball school? LOL. You don't anoint yourself a "basketball" or "football" school. ISU is definitely not a basketball school.

Bambi 10-20-2014 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 11034035)
I'm fascinated why schools like ISU and Mizzou even field athletic teams when there's no prayer of getting to a FF or a BCS bowl. Just seems so pointless to me, but IDK?

At least they're consistent!

RustShack 10-20-2014 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 11034035)

You don't think there is a prayer for Iowa State to reach a final four? ROFL

Bambi 10-20-2014 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 11034149)
You don't think there is a prayer for Iowa State to reach a final four? ROFL

Final Fours are incredibly difficult to achieve. I'll have to take a closer look at Iowa State's roster but I can remember only one or two ISU teams from the past who ever stood a chance.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-20-2014 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 11033699)
All I saw last night was KU dominating in primetime once again.

Oh yea, and an MU quarterback played, lol.

All I saw was domination by an SEC QB. Saw some beakers get roasted a few times though.

Bambi 10-20-2014 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 11034344)
All I saw was domination by an SEC QB. Saw some beakers get roasted a few times though.

Did Justin Smith play? He's your finest pro no?

Didn't hear his name called once.

WilliamTheIrish 10-20-2014 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 11033901)

I don't think they're threatened by another school. Their fans on this board, with the exception of bambi/PB, are just a giant collection of pussies who cannot manage to scroll past your posts.

The really sad part is that a moderator would agree to ban anybody from those threads.

Al Bundy 10-20-2014 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 11034396)
I don't think they're threatened by another school. Their fans on this board, with the exception of bambi/PB, are just a giant collection of pussies who cannot manage to scroll past your posts.

The really sad part is that a moderator would agree to ban anybody from those threads.

Yep