ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490)

BIG K 03-05-2006 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv2rite
Turn out the lights if you don't want to look at her. Otherwise, it's just more to hold on to.

ROFL

So true. Everyone needs that kind of 'love'....... :)

Dunit35 03-05-2006 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLAG02
a 1/5 of Evan Williams can Make any girl Look good

:p

Maybe, but two 40's and a can of Bud Light will not do the trick for me. More beer maybe.

luv 03-05-2006 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG K
ROFL

So true. Everyone needs that kind of 'love'....... :)

Just don't ever let her be on top.

luv 03-05-2006 01:25 AM

Just goes to show that personality will never make up for looks.

BIG K 03-05-2006 01:27 AM

Quote:

Just don't ever let her be on top.

And that is indeed the problem.....

SLAG 03-05-2006 01:28 AM

Quote:

No just my one instance of the case i had known and flirted with this girl for awhile but she wasnt the most attractive.. well she had just broke up with her bf and we all played some circle of death with the Evan...

My Friend Travis saved me from that mistake.

Dunit35 03-05-2006 01:28 AM

Quote:

NOT TRUE...Personality always makes up for looks. I would much rather have a girl that is OK looking but has a great personality then someone who is amazing looking but only as a below average personality.

luv 03-05-2006 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLAG02
No just my one instance of the case i had known and flirted with this girl for awhile but she wasnt the most attractive.. well she had just broke up with her bf and we all played some circle of death with the Evan...

My Friend Travis saved me from that mistake.

My point exactly. If she'd been "hot", it wouldn't have been considered a mistake.

SLAG 03-05-2006 01:30 AM

Quote:

My point exactly. If she'd been "hot", it wouldn't have been considered a mistake.

No it would because i had a girlfriend at the time as well

luv 03-05-2006 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunit35
NOT TRUE...Personality always makes up for looks. I would much rather have a girl that is OK looking but has a great personality then someone who is amazing looking but only as a below average personality.

Then why not go out to a club with your fat female friend? Just because you go to a club together doesn't mean you'll end up in bed with her. Or are you embarrassed to be seen with her in public?

Dunit35 03-05-2006 01:35 AM

Quote:

Then why not go out to a club with your fat female friend? Just because you go to a club together doesn't mean you'll end up in bed with her. Or are you embarrassed to be seen with her in public?

No, actually the main reason was because I had to come up with change just to buy my alcohol tonight and I couldn't come up with $5 more to go to the club. She offered to pay for me to get in, but I turned her down. The last two times I went to the club with her, she always tryed to get me to stay with her and I am not the kind of guy to do that. Drunk or not, I will not sleep with a girl.

Rausch 03-05-2006 01:36 AM

If it isn't empty and it has alcohol in it I'll be drinking it tonight.

BIG K 03-05-2006 01:36 AM

Quote:

Not true. My wife was absolutely HUGE when she was pregnant with my daughter. I coulda landed an aircraft on her belly...Made no difference though, I thought she was the sexiest woman alive and I was fortunate enough that she called 'me' as her husband...When you love someone, it just doesn't matter....

luv 03-05-2006 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunit35
No, actually the main reason was because I had to come up with change just to buy my alcohol tonight and I couldn't come up with $5 more to go to the club. She offered to pay for me to get in, but I turned her down. The last two times I went to the club with her, she always tryed to get me to stay with her and I am not the kind of guy to do that. Drunk or not, I will not sleep with a girl.

You might want to reword that last sentence. ROFL

And don't mind my ranting. It's pre-"that time of the month".

luv 03-05-2006 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG K
Not true. My wife was absolutely HUGE when she was pregnant with my daughter. I coulda landed an aircraft on her belly...Made no difference though, I thought she was the sexiest woman alive and I was fortunate enough that she called 'me' as her husband...When you love someone, it just doesn't matter....

Damn, you're good.