ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Cardinals ****Official 2014 STL Cardinals thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278302)

bdj23 06-02-2014 08:28 PM

God damn, this team is stupid.

Marcellus 06-02-2014 08:28 PM

Thats enough. Good night.

Mi_chief_fan 06-02-2014 08:42 PM

Buyers or selllers? At this rate, they'll be mathematically eliminated by the ASG. I mean, 2 hits against ****ing royals. Let that sink in for a minute.

'Hamas' Jenkins 06-02-2014 08:58 PM

There's something seriously wrong with Shelby Miller. He either needs to be sent down, DL'ed, or both, because he's one of the two-three worst pitchers in baseball this year (literally).

The hitting approach is terrible and the managing is god awful. First thing they need to do is fire Mabry. Hopefully Mo is proactive enough to shitcan Matheny after this year as well.

This is intolerable.

Pepe Silvia 06-02-2014 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 10666870)
There's something seriously wrong with Shelby Miller. He either needs to be sent down, DL'ed, or both, because he's one of the two-three worst pitchers in baseball this year (literally).

The hitting approach is terrible and the managing is god awful. First thing they need to do is fire Mabry. Hopefully Mo is proactive enough to shitcan Matheny after this year as well.

This is intolerable.

I told you we should have traded him when his value was high.

kcpasco 06-02-2014 09:07 PM

Miller was not actually that bad tonight. The offense and defense were the reasons the Cards lost this game.

Peralta seriously has no ****ing range at SS. All his fatass does is belly flop on ground balls and suck at the plate.

This could possibly be the worst defensive infield by a Cards team I have ever seen.

ChiefsCountry 06-02-2014 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10666561)
LOL

Being 1-hit by Danny Duffy.

When Duffy is on he is ace material, he outdueled Verlander in a game last year. Trouble is he isn't consistent.

Three7s 06-02-2014 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mi_chief_fan (Post 10666794)
Buyers or selllers? At this rate, they'll be mathematically eliminated by the ASG. I mean, 2 hits against ****ing royals. Let that sink in for a minute.

What?

You need to do a little baseball research, because the Royals have had one of the best pitching staffs in baseball over the last two years......

As for this game, sadly for Cards fans, the two teams are pretty similar. I thought Miller pitched really well until he made a couple of mistakes, which the Royals didn't miss. The problem the Cards hitters had all night was that every time Duffy would leave a fastball over the middle, they'd be late or not square it up.

This series will be a battle of which offense sucks less, not about which team pitches better or worse.

kcpasco 06-02-2014 09:21 PM

I might get bashed for this and I am no Jay fan but he is the Cards best option at CF at the moment. Borjous absolutely cannot hit and Grichuk does not look ready yet.

BigRedChief 06-02-2014 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 10666919)
I might get bashed for this and I am no Jay fan but he is the Cards best option at CF at the moment. Borjous absolutely cannot hit and Grichuk does not look ready yet.

Edmonds was on the radio today saying that Jay has to start because of the locker room chemistry. He is a leader in the locker room and is well liked by the players.

kcpasco 06-02-2014 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 10666945)
Edmonds was on the radio today saying that Jay has to start because of the locker room chemistry. He is a leader in the locker room and is well liked by the players.

Ya I would play him unless some team offered me a hell of an offer for a mediocre player.

BigRedChief 06-02-2014 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 10666870)
Hopefully Mo is proactive enough to shitcan Matheny after this year as well.

This is intolerable.

You know that's not going to happen no matter how bad we tank this year, correct?

kcpasco 06-02-2014 09:45 PM

Here is a nice stat. This is the first time the Cards have been shutout back to back by at least 6 runs since 1937.

BigRedChief 06-02-2014 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 10666946)
Ya I would play him unless some team offered me a hell of an offer for a mediocre player.

**** that. Why? Jay is not our future. He is what he is by now. What good team chemistry do you see? We can't upset this great team chemistry? The Cardinals team that hasn't lost 6-0 at home since the 30's?

kcpasco 06-02-2014 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 10666967)
**** that. Why? Jay is not our future. He is what he is by now. What good team chemistry do you see? We can't upset this great team chemistry? The Cardinals team that hasn't lost 6-0 at home since the 30's?

Would you rather keep running a sub .200 hitter out there in Borjous or a rookie that does not look ready in Grichuk?

When Adams gets back and they want to try Taveras at center then fine. But until then Jay is the best option.