ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football ***Official Draft Tyler Wilson Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263693)

htismaqe 01-25-2013 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9350009)
You don't get it man. There is a difference between draft projections and grades. Mayock has been consistant. What part about my post did you miss? Did you see the next sentence where I said he said some QBs would go in the first round?

Why are you being such an asshole?

ROFL

Back to playing the victim.

Go away. Quite simple.

Rambozo 01-25-2013 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9350069)
ROFL

Back to playing the victim.

Go away. Quite simple.

LMAO No, that's not what I am doing. I am just being real. I have come to the conclusion that you are not smart enough to understand the concept I am trying to express here. It's not the first time that's happened to me at CP and you aren't the first person either. I have been very patient with you and tried to explain it in a way that's easy to understand. That's all I can do.

Either that, or, you are just ****ing with me. It's hard to tell.

Maybe I will record the segment on my camera and upload it? or, maybe I won't waste the time because you are ****ing with me.

BossChief 01-25-2013 10:02 AM

Only an idiot of BlackBobs level could say that 3-4 quarterbacks will go in th first, but that none have a first round grade.

htismaqe 01-25-2013 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9350077)
LMAO No, that's not what I am doing. I am just being real. I have come to the conclusion that you are not smart enough to understand the concept I am trying to express here. It's not the first time that's happened to me at CP and you aren't the first person either.

You must be functionally reeruned.

Sorter 01-25-2013 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9350081)
You must be functionally reeruned.

He had too many paint chips as a kid.

ChiTown 01-25-2013 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9350077)
LMAO No, that's not what I am doing. I am just being real. I have come to the conclusion that you are not smart enough to understand the concept I am trying to express here. It's not the first time that's happened to me at CP and you aren't the first person either.

Maybe I will record the segment on my camera and upload it? or, maybe I won't waste the time because you are ****ing with me.

http://cdn.thatssotrue.com/2011/11/2...1329515509.gif

Sorter 01-25-2013 10:08 AM

BlackBob, what if Tyler Wilson liked LazyTown? Would you be against drafting him?

Rambozo 01-25-2013 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9349974)
First time hearing that

If you get a chance to watch the practices, all of the commentators talk about how all of their tape is inconsistent. All of the QBs. Not just the ones that are there.

BossChief 01-25-2013 10:19 AM

Belcher would still be with us if he hadn't read BlackBobs posts on his smartphone while waiting outside that girls apartment that night.

Sorter 01-25-2013 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9350121)
Belcher would still be with us if he hadn't read BlackBobs posts on his smartphone while waiting outside that girls apartment that night.

LMAOLMAO

Mr_Tomahawk 01-25-2013 10:32 AM

Senior Bowl‏@seniorbowl

@seniorbowl Alabama Power Co. "Practice Awards" were given out: QB Tyler Wilson, RB Stepfan Taylor, WR Quinton Patton, OL Lane Johnson...

So much for those reports about Tyler not being the most impressive QB in Mobile...

Tribal Warfare 01-25-2013 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9350107)
If you get a chance to watch the practices, all of the commentators talk about how all of their tape is inconsistent. All of the QBs. Not just the ones that are there.

I have, and they've all said depending who you listen to the 2 top QBs are Glennon and Wilson

htismaqe 01-25-2013 10:35 AM

Whoever the guest is on 810 right now said Wilson is the perfect fit for the WCO but doesn't threaten enough vertically to be the perfect fit for Reid.

Sees him going in the 2nd round.

htismaqe 01-25-2013 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9350172)
I have, and they've all said depending who you listen to the 2 top QBs are Glennon and Wilson

From what I've heard, Wilson and Glennon are the best of the bunch but the bunch has been, at best, inconsistent.

Tribal Warfare 01-25-2013 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9350174)
Whoever the guest is on 810 right now said Wilson is the perfect fit for the WCO but doesn't threaten enough vertically to be the perfect fit for Reid.

Sees him going in the 2nd round.

What? Wilson has a strong arm, it isn't to the level of a Flacco/Cutler/Stafford but he can make all the throws.