ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV The Official "Lost" the series discussion (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=100674)

Megbert 01-18-2006 03:48 PM

Smoke pics

Here's a link to some screen caps of the smoke/monster. This may have been posted if so - oh well. SMOKE

ct 01-18-2006 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole
That one has been around awhile.

Looks like you're right. May be totally bogus too.

Bob Dole 01-18-2006 09:06 PM

Sarah is a lot hotter as Denise.

(Not...no that Denise.)

chiefs4me 01-18-2006 09:41 PM

Sawyer called him zeek.......PBJ

Psyko Tek 01-18-2006 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefs4me
Sawyer called him zeek.......PBJ

think he was called zeke when he took walt

i just wanna know why jack and them didn't say we don't want on your crummy island can you help us leave

prb'ly wouldn't work but jebus they got a boat the others might wanna get rid of them

and where's the crazy french chick

chiefs4me 01-18-2006 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psyko Tek
think he was called zeke when he took walt

i just wanna know why jack and them didn't say we don't want on your crummy island can you help us leave

prb'ly wouldn't work but jebus they got a boat the others might wanna get rid of them

and where's the crazy french chick

that will be next weeks show..... one thing at a time, remember..:D

Rausch 01-19-2006 12:02 AM

"How long do you think it would take to train an army?"

Now THAT'S what I'm talk'n 'bout.

Lets see us some Adabesi/Sayeed/Sawyer/Locke ass kicking and names on the boom stick.

patteeu 01-19-2006 01:05 AM

Did Sawyer shoot at Zeke and have his own bullet hit him in the cheek or did someone else shoot him before he could pull the trigger? Or did I completely miss what happened and no one shot anyone?

siberian khatru 01-19-2006 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch
"How long do you think it would take to train an army?"

Now THAT'S what I'm talk'n 'bout.

Lets see us some Adabesi/Sayeed/Sawyer/Locke ass kicking and names on the boom stick.

I got excited about that too -- until I remembered I was watching "Lost," not "24." The writers will drag out this army storyline into next season.

Bob Dole 01-19-2006 07:24 AM

Tidbits:

Zeke was quoting Alvar Hanso (address to the U.N. Security Council, 1967) with the "curiosity" thing in last night's episode. Bob Dole thinks that Zeke bears a resemblance to the person we assume to be Gerald DeGroot in the Station 3 orientation film.

Zeke yelled, "Bring her out, Alex!" when he wanted them to bring out Kate. Alex was the French woman's child's name.

There's an official Podcast apparently, and they've confirmed that it's the D.H.A.R.M.A. Initiative and that Dr. Candle's left arm is a prosthetic.

tomahawk kid 01-19-2006 07:36 AM

Quote:

Tidbits:

Zeke was quoting Alvar Hanso (address to the U.N. Security Council, 1967) with the "curiosity" thing in last night's episode. Bob Dole thinks that Zeke bears a resemblance to the person we assume to be Gerald DeGroot in the Station 3 orientation film.

Zeke yelled, "Bring her out, Alex!" when he wanted them to bring out Kate. Alex was the French woman's child's name.

There's an official Podcast apparently, and they've confirmed that it's the D.H.A.R.M.A. Initiative and that Dr. Candle's left arm is a prosthetic.

Which French woman?

The one Jack planted one on?

Bob Dole 01-19-2006 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomahawk kid
Which French woman?

The one Jack planted one on?

The one on the island that had Sayid captive.

tomahawk kid 01-19-2006 08:01 AM

Quote:

The one on the island that had Sayid captive.

Got it.

What ever happened to her?

Chiefnj 01-19-2006 08:34 AM

I watched the show last night, but was wondering what I missed. I mean, it seems that unless you watch it frame by frame and take notes of every word said you run the risk of missing out on important clues to the storyline. What were the subtle important clues last night?

Overall, it is still a good show, but last night was completely unbelievable. Jack thinks he can take on 30 armed people who have him completely surrounded. The Others talk about the plane people as being guests, but yet Jack doesn't say that they don't want to be guests, they want off.

PS: I'd like to see a split between men of science and men of faith and have a three part war.

MOhillbilly 01-19-2006 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj
Overall, it is still a good show, but last night was completely unbelievable. Jack thinks he can take on 30 armed people who have him completely surrounded. The Others talk about the plane people as being guests, but yet Jack doesn't say that they don't want to be guests, they want off.

the guy had an AK.
Guns= power