ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life ***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread ***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285840)

Hammock Parties 01-22-2015 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eureka (Post 11286731)
Clay honestly some see the glass half full while others choose to see it half empty. Your response to this will let everyone know how you see it!

My wallet's all the way full and will be for awhile, bitch.

Eureka 01-22-2015 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog (Post 11286734)
So I asked that chick what she liked and she quit talking. **** you Dave.

How was your delivery? Where you giving her the look?

Pasta Little Brioni 01-22-2015 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog (Post 11286734)
So I asked that chick what she liked and she quit talking. **** you Dave.

eDave probably porked her. Likes....doggy

Simply Red 01-22-2015 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Beans (Post 11286453)
I'm telling you, if you go out and become comfortable with yourself, love will be there organically. I'm not saying you don't have to put yourself out there to some degree.

Your inability to understand what I'm saying is precisely why you are where you are at 33.

seems a little harsh Beans - let me ask you - when was the last time you've been out hunting beaver? Let me tell you - I don't care what you or master Dave Lane says; it ABSOLUTELY is different now a days. Say what you will, friend. ;)

Red Beans 01-22-2015 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 11286777)
seems a little harsh Beans - let me ask you - when was the last time you've been out hunting beaver? Let me tell you - I don't care what you or master Dave Lane says; it ABSOLUTELY is different now a days. Say what you will, friend. ;)

3 and a half years ago. I am almost 34. Didn't get married until 30. I was just like Clay minus the internet dating. I found out that rejection was the name of the game, but if I put myself out there continuously, in my own weird way and things happened. I quit letting people's perception of me, or my perception of their perception bother me. I put myself in uncomfortable situations, and pushed my own limits. That's the only thing I miss about being single - Going out alone, maybe meeting a few buddies, and the night having endless possibilities because I allowed it to. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't go back for anything, but I do miss the uncertainty and the possibility sometimes...

I met my wife on a date with her co-worker, who I thought was as dumb as rocks and didn't want to date, but thought I'd try something new. Man, my wife hated me at first. Loooooonnnggg story...

In58men 01-22-2015 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Beans (Post 11286802)
3 and a half years ago. I am almost 34. Didn't get married until 30. I was just like Clay minus the internet dating. I found out that rejection was the name of the game, but if I put myself out there continuously, in my own weird way and things happened. I quit letting people's perception of me, or my perception of their perception bother me. I put myself in uncomfortable situations, and pushed my own limits. That's the only thing I miss about being single - Going out alone, maybe meeting a few buddies, and the night having endless possibilities because I allowed it to. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't go back for anything, but I do miss the uncertainty and the possibility sometimes...

I met my wife on a date with her co-worker, who I thought was as dumb as rocks and didn't want to date, but thought I'd try something new. Man, my wife hated me at first. Loooooonnnggg story...

Well said. We were in the same boat.

Titty Meat 01-22-2015 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eureka (Post 11286757)
How was your delivery? Where you giving her the look?

Nah she responded. Told me what she liked and all that. Then she says she's a fun gal pal. Umm what?

eDave 01-22-2015 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog (Post 11286822)
Nah she responded. Told me what she liked and all that. Then she says she's a fun gal pal. Umm what?

Sorry man. Wasn't trying to lead you astray. It's an art. Situation and phrasing play into it.

I'd get a definition of "gal pal", though it seems obvious. If it's less than what you want, I'd say no to that.

I'd take on a gal pal if I didn't want to sleep with her. They lead to other women.

Titty Meat 01-22-2015 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 11286834)
Sorry man. Wasn't trying to lead you astray. It's an art. Situation and phrasing play into it.

I'd get a definition of "gal pal", though it seems obvious. If it's less than what you want, I'd say no to that.

I'd take on a gal pal if I didn't want to sleep with her. They lead to other women.

I'm close to canceling.

She said a girl that's a friend.

Yup not responding.

eDave 01-22-2015 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog (Post 11286839)
I'm close to canceling

And doing what? Play it through.

Red Beans 01-22-2015 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 11286846)

Sage advice. Be the interesting guy not just out for poon. Then be buried in it.

Titty Meat 01-22-2015 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 11286846)

I'm not going to spend 40 bucks on a friend. That's ****ing stupid. FYI I have plenty of friends.

Hammock Parties 01-22-2015 07:26 PM

Always go with your gut in matters of the opposite sex, billay. Your gut is screaming at you to ignore this hobag.

Simply Red 01-22-2015 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Beans (Post 11286802)

I like it.

Red Beans 01-22-2015 08:14 PM

It likes you Red.