ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Dane I'm calling you out. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271677)

MeatRock 04-02-2013 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by something cooler (Post 9552250)
If you're buying my groceries I think that makes you my bitch.

and you ain't even getting this dick. poor thing.

ROFLROFL

Sorter 04-02-2013 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9552268)
Can we get this thread back on track. Hootie was banned for something insignificant a long time ago.

LMAO

Hammock Parties 04-02-2013 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9552275)
You are right it's not your problem if you don't want to accept the truth. We at CP land now know the truth.

No, I responded to you. Sorry. I manned up and brained you.

BossChief 04-02-2013 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9552175)
I'm sorry but this is blatantly untrue.

Boss and SNR, even to a point, Htis, kept telling me that I "needed help" and so forth, because I disagreed with their opinion of Geno Smith.

I've had countless posts and countless interactions with other members about varying topics from movies to music, etc. and so on, yet no one else muttered "You need help".

Your dislike of me is well documented. I get it. But to pretend like my posts over the past 2 months were some kind of "warning sign" is just flat out nonsensical.

It has NOTHING to do with Geno Smith.

NOTHING.

It has to do with the way you have treated me, milk, Htis, SNR and others every time you have tried to join a normal football discussion the last coue months.

Read through this thread...there are at least 10 different posters that chime in just to say how you have been lately.

If you hadn't been an ass the last couple months, why would you need to apologize to me specifically?

If I'm in the wrong, why would YOU apologize?

Look, I don't think this is as big a deal as others in here...I didn't run to a mod, didn't take any action whatsoever and even said that the comment didn't bother me because I've dealt with far worse....it's that a guy I looked at a friend took a shot at my son for no justifiable reason, whatsoever, and didn't seem to be remorseful about it in the least.

Shit, earlier in this thread you said you dont know RIGHT NOW (I uppercased them because you did so when you originally posted it) that my son has a learning disability....then, you say that you made the comment intentionally.

Hmmmm

Molitoth 04-02-2013 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9552270)
This thread should have happened when the 49ers fans came over.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...n-_b3iOiUOYz4c

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-02-2013 10:55 PM

Goddamnit Clay; I thought MY name changes were too many....please.....find....a ****ing....name.....and stick with it.
Posted via Mobile Device

AustinChief 04-02-2013 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 9552249)
My avatar was top five when I joined in 2005, It's probably still there in raw aesthetics. Sometimes idiots think Henry Spencer is the singer for the band Simply Red, though.

DUDE! everyone knows Henry Spencer is the dad from Psych!. The guy in your avatar is the lead singer for Erasure! DUH!

Together we'll break these chains of love.

okcchief 04-02-2013 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9552282)
Goddamnit Clay; I thought MY name changes were too many....please.....find....a ****ing....name.....and stick with it.
Posted via Mobile Device

I kind of enjoy figuring out who he is every few weeks.

Just Passin' By 04-02-2013 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9552271)
Agreed.

If Dane the Internet Persona wants to continue posting here and getting along with everybody (lol), doing what he did to BossChief shouldn't happen again.

He's a big pussy who won't admit he did anything wrong but I HOPE he learned his lesson.

Is this shit serious? Is GoChiefs really on someone else about learning a lesson? That's like Dahmer preaching the woes of eating meat.

Hammock Parties 04-02-2013 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9552282)
Posted via Mobile Device

Wonton get fooled again!

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 04-02-2013 10:58 PM

One of many great things about this thread: No BeerMe

patteeu 04-02-2013 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9552279)
It has NOTHING to do with Geno Smith.

NOTHING.

It has to do with the way you have treated me, milk, Htis, SNR and others every time you have tried to join a normal football discussion the last coue months.

Read through this thread...there are at least 10 different posters that chime in just to say how you have been lately.

If you hadn't been an ass the last couple months, why would you need to apologize to me specifically?

If I'm in the wrong, why would YOU apologize?

Look, I don't think this is as big a deal as others in here...I didn't run to a mod, didn't take any action whatsoever and even said that the comment didn't bother me because I've dealt with far worse....it's that a guy I looked at a friend took a shot at my son for no justifiable reason, whatsoever, and didn't seem to be remorseful about it in the least.

Shit, earlier in this thread you said you dont know RIGHT NOW (I uppercased them because you did so when you originally posted it) that my son has a learning disability....then, you say that you made the comment intentionally.

Hmmmm

In your opinion, have any of the four posters I bolded misbehaved in the past couple of months in terms of the way they've treated other posters? You know, kind of like the way you're saying Dane was acting before the incident involving your kid?

Hootie 04-02-2013 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9552268)
Can we get this thread back on track. Hootie was banned for something insignificant a long time ago.

Yep. I can drive entire offseasons on my own if necessary. Better than talking about Geno Smith over and over and over again.

Hammock Parties 04-02-2013 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9552285)
Is this shit serious? Is GoChiefs really on someone else about learning a lesson? That's like Dahmer preaching the woes of eating meat.

*shrug*

I'm right.

Dane's has his head way up his high horse's ass. He needs to be knocked down a few pegs for the good of this place.

I see no reason, currently, why he won't repeat the events that led to the creation of this masterpiece of a thread.

Molitoth 04-02-2013 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9552289)
Yep. I can drive entire offseasons on my own if necessary. Better than talking about Geno Smith over and over and over again.

Lets talk about Luke Joeckel some more; he rules.