ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Later, Chiefsplanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=242925)

Boon 03-19-2011 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 7502621)

ROFL

ExtremeChief 03-19-2011 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boon (Post 7502705)
ROFL

Don't eat the mayo!

Boon 03-19-2011 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExtremeChief (Post 7502713)
Don't eat the mayo!

If I opened my sammich and it looked like that, I wouldn't eat the sammich!

Raiderhater 03-19-2011 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 7502656)
He's much more tame when he's drunk.

Are you implying there are times when he's sober?

ExtremeChief 03-19-2011 10:56 PM

This should turn into a Haiku thread. **** the drama! Where's FAX?

There is a basic
Structure haikus are to have
Adds up to seventeen?

Easy 6 03-19-2011 10:56 PM

Shep Smith at Fox News just said that the pro-Dane forces & the anti-Dane forces are now squaring off in fierce battle in Stram Square, there are camel mounted Conan of Sumeria's charging thru the crowds beating people at random... wait... yes, just now there are reports that the pro-Dane forces have now deployed his dreaded force of strippers with flamethrowers.

We are eyewitnesses to history people.

BigCatDaddy 03-19-2011 10:59 PM

One of those California docs needs to prescribe that do some Mary Juana so he would calm his ass down.

ExtremeChief 03-19-2011 10:59 PM

ped o phile is now
some one whos fond of music
what the **** happened?

luv 03-19-2011 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExtremeChief (Post 7502731)
This should turn into a Haiku thread. **** the drama! Where's FAX?

There is a basic
Structure haikus are to have
Adds up to seventeen?

Or eighteen, as is your case. We're not picky though. ;)

ExtremeChief 03-19-2011 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 7502744)
Or eighteen, as is your case. We're not picky though. ;)

well seven.. yeah... but in chinese its just one syllable

JOhn 03-19-2011 11:03 PM

Vagina

That is all.....

ExtremeChief 03-19-2011 11:04 PM

one time at band camp
someone stuck a flute in their
never mind silly

Bambi 03-19-2011 11:05 PM

lol at this dude caring.

lol

KurtCobain 03-19-2011 11:06 PM

Who's vagina is wounded now?

ExtremeChief 03-19-2011 11:06 PM

uh hall of classics?
although dane is not worthy
some funny shit here

JOhn 03-19-2011 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 7502767)
Who's vagina is wounded now?

Apparently the chick that was doing it in the hot tub tonight.

I offered to make it feel better, but alas she wanted her GF to. So I settled for watching

"Bob" Dobbs 03-19-2011 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOhn (Post 7502791)
Apparently the chick that was doing it in the hot tub tonight.

I offered to make it feel better, but alas she wanted her GF to. So I settled for watching

poor bastard.
Posted via Mobile Device

DomerNKC 03-19-2011 11:28 PM

Don't let the door hit ya, drama queen.

JOhn 03-19-2011 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "Bob" Dobbs (Post 7502834)
poor bastard.
Posted via Mobile Device

:huh:

HMc 03-19-2011 11:39 PM

he posted a similar thing on twitter....

http://twitter.com/bmifsud

FAX 03-19-2011 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 7502504)
Is milkman the new Skip?

He could be, I guess ...

But, really, there is no such thing as a "new" Mr. Skip Towne.

FAX

FAX 03-19-2011 11:48 PM

Dear Mr. Dane McCloud;

As you stated in the OP, even though you are leaving forever, you welcome contact from your friends here on the Planet. However, I am sorry to report that I have lost your email address. I'm not sure, but I think it told my email server to go **** itself.

If you're reading this, would you mind sending it again?

FAX

-King- 03-19-2011 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc (Post 7502875)

Wrong thread

pr_capone 03-20-2011 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc (Post 7502875)

ROFL

Psyko Tek 03-20-2011 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 7500974)
Actually, I think it's more the opposite. Apparently Dane wanted R8ers banned for calling him a audiophile. I hadn't even looked, but whatever. Dane's had more reports against him in the past two years than just about anyone, so it's hard to feel too sorry for him.

I understand the sentiment, but you'd think that a tough guy who blasts people left and right would have thicker skin than that.

my gawd
he's been called an audiophile
audiobear will get them for him

WTF?

Psyko Tek 03-20-2011 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 7501000)
Calling someone a audiophile with nothing to back it up is ridiculous. I'm not one for banning, but R89ers and Laz should have at least gotten some form of "Smarten up" for that shit.

sarcasm?

An audiophile, from Latin audio[1] "I hear" and Greek philos[2] "loving," is a hobbyist who seeks high-quality audio reproduction via the use of specialized high-end audio electronics.

or did I miss one hell of a lot

JOhn 03-20-2011 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psyko Tek (Post 7503024)
sarcasm?

An audiophile, from Latin audio[1] "I hear" and Greek philos[2] "loving," is a hobbyist who seeks high-quality audio reproduction via the use of specialized high-end audio electronics.

or did I miss one hell of a lot

THIS

KurtCobain 03-20-2011 12:24 AM

the audio filter is pwning EVERYBODY tonight. Maybe webgem didn't understand what was going on...

JOhn 03-20-2011 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 7503048)
the audio filter is pwning EVERYBODY tonight. Maybe webgem didn't understand what was going on...

:thumb:

plbrdude 03-20-2011 12:45 AM

ok well jeez. but i don't think i'll do that ... and die thing.

Slainte 03-20-2011 12:48 AM

Dane is ________ Rebecca Black as we speak...

Mr. Flopnuts 03-20-2011 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 7501042)
IIRC, Flopnuts was banned for saying someone should get raped by a 400 lb mexican...How is calling someone a pedo not at least on par with that?

I didn't say Mexican you ****ing racist.

JOhn 03-20-2011 12:52 AM

I'm wondering if maybe Webgem Killed Dane, Hijacked his account then posted this thread before offing himself?:hmmm:

Slainte 03-20-2011 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOhn (Post 7503119)
I'm wondering if maybe Webgem Killed Dane, Hijacked his account then posted this thread before offing himself?:hmmm:

Shut up, you ****ing thief...

Mr. Flopnuts 03-20-2011 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 7501216)
I don't run, Son

Just Tellin

LMAO Dude. You're not a badass. No matter how much you try to convince everyone. Just reading your posts in this thread convinces me your wife tells you what to do.

pr_capone 03-20-2011 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slainte (Post 7503121)

Someone wanna explain this JOhn thief thing?

patteeu 03-20-2011 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 7500987)
If Dane is gone, R8ers should be too.

Good grief. Dane chose to leave.

KurtCobain 03-20-2011 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 7503126)

Haven't you been wondering what happened to GoChief's virginity?

patteeu 03-20-2011 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 7500988)
So your just gonna let a valued longtime member of this board walk...while an idiot *ucktard like R8ers gets to stay?? You guys are incredible sometimes....

I like Dane as much as anyone, but the guy needs tougher skin or he needs to STFU You can't go around flaming everyone and then whine about it when someone finds your button.

JOhn 03-20-2011 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 7503126)

Shit, I suppose....

If I had the energy, there is a thread some were....

Anyway it's a deal between Bwana & I, also involved my ex-wife.

But everything is cool now between him & I, and feel free to verify this with him.

JOhn 03-20-2011 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slainte (Post 7503121)

**** off

:thumb:

JOhn 03-20-2011 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 7503136)
Haven't you been wondering what happened to GoChief's virginity?

:Lin:

patteeu 03-20-2011 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 7500993)
So you're just going to let R8ers put Dane in the same class as Shyguyms?

BULLSHIT

You don't get put in the same class as Shygums unless someone turns up significant off-board evidence like they did in Shygums' case. These banning decisions shouldn't be popularity contests.

Titty Meat 03-20-2011 01:10 AM

What did JOhn steal besides some mans ass virginity?

patteeu 03-20-2011 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 7501000)
Calling someone a audiophile with nothing to back it up is ridiculous. I'm not one for banning, but R89ers and Laz should have at least gotten some form of "Smarten up" for that shit.

It's way past time for you to pass on by to a different board given that you seem to want a safer, more sanitized experience.

patteeu 03-20-2011 01:19 AM

Dane, I hope you reconsider. I've always enjoyed your posts and you have a way of generating board activity for lack of a better word. This place will be less interesting without you.

Mr. Flopnuts 03-20-2011 01:20 AM

Alright, I've had a chance to read the thread now. Time to sound off. I'm sorry, but we collectively cross the line daily. Shock value as I like to call it. Whether it's comments about ****ing mothers, AIDS shrubbery, 400lb man sodomization, dying breeds, or a litany of other hateful, vile, venomous comments strewn about in all directions, this is what we've become.

How could ANYTHING at this point be off limits? How could one possibly know what is "acceptable" and what is not. This comes down to the base core of our dynamic at Chiefsplanet. Will we be moderated, or will we not?

Overwhelmingly, time and time again, we've chosen to not be moderated. We are largely, a group of men who understand that the internet can be a dangerous place for the emotionally weak. Everyone gets their feelers hurt every once in a while and ultimately we are responsible for whether or not we choose to be a part of this community. And let's face it, our policy makes it a whole lot better for the lulz.

I'm sorry Dane has left. I like that dude. More than he likes me in all probability. But I can't think of 1 single person on this board that has thrown more shit at more different posters than he has. You think he hasn't personally offended some of them in ways that hit close to home in their personal lives? That would be near impossible, IMHO, and frankly, I don't give a shit, you don't give a shit, and he never gave a shit. In this place, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

If we're going to make anything out of bounds, we need to rewrite the whole ****ing book if you ask me. We've been out of bounds for years now. We were out of bounds before out of bounds was cool. What's it going to be? Is it time to change? As much as I hate losing a quality poster like Dane, I hope it's not time to change. Like I said, the way we do it is much better for the lulz.

Slainte 03-20-2011 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 7503174)
Dane, I hope you die in an AIDS conflagration. I've always enjoyed the thought of your agonizing death. This place will be less a misery and more a paradise without you.

FYP. You're welcome.

Valiant 03-20-2011 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 7503139)
I like Dane as much as anyone, but the guy needs tougher skin or he needs to STFU You can't go around flaming everyone and then whine about it when someone finds your button.

No doubt.. Just read part of it.. Audiophile thing threw me off for a bit..

But if that set him off to leave, then he has some other problem going on.. He hurls 10000 times that at other posters and they have not quit..

keg in kc 03-20-2011 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 7503175)
Alright, I've had a chance to read the thread now. Time to sound off. I'm sorry, but we collectively cross the line daily. Shock value as I like to call it. Whether it's comments about ****ing mothers, AIDS shrubbery, 400lb man sodomization, dying breeds, or a litany of other hateful, vile, venomous comments strewn about in all directions, this is what we've become.

How could ANYTHING at this point be off limits? How could one possibly know what is "acceptable" and what is not. This comes down to the base core of our dynamic at Chiefsplanet. Will we be moderated, or will we not?

Overwhelmingly, time and time again, we've chosen to not be moderated. We are largely, a group of men who understand that the internet can be a dangerous place for the emotionally weak. Everyone gets their feelers hurt every once in a while and ultimately we are responsible for whether or not we choose to be a part of this community. And let's face it, our policy makes it a whole lot better for the lulz.

I'm sorry Dane has left. I like that dude. More than he likes me in all probability. But I can't think of 1 single person on this board that has thrown more shit at more different posters than he has. You think he hasn't personally offended some of them in ways that hit close to home in their personal lives? That would be near impossible, IMHO, and frankly, I don't give a shit, you don't give a shit, and he never gave a shit. In this place, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

If we're going to make anything out of bounds, we need to rewrite the whole ****ing book if you ask me. We've been out of bounds for years now. We were out of bounds before out of bounds was cool. What's it going to be? Is it time to change? As much as I hate losing a quality poster like Dane, I hope it's not time to change. Like I said, the way we do it is much better for the lulz.

There's some weirdness going on.

I do think there are times more mod attention would be beneficial. I don't mind long time members who toss shit occasionally as opposed to trolls just being assholes 24/7. There is a difference. If you don't provide anything positive to the board *ever* I got no problem with somebody sending you packing.

(course most of those people are on my ignore list, so they don't bother me personally - but I do think they impact the overall mood of the board)

BigRock 03-20-2011 01:39 AM

http://i51.tinypic.com/c3wwx.gif

Was gonna post this in the suicide thread, but it seemed in poor taste if he was serious.

Mr. Flopnuts 03-20-2011 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 7503208)
There's some weirdness going on.

I do think there are times more mod attention would be beneficial. I don't mind long time members who toss shit occasionally as opposed to trolls just being assholes 24/7. There is a difference. If you don't provide anything positive to the board *ever* I got no problem with somebody sending you packing.

(course most of those people are on my ignore list, so they don't bother me personally - but I do think they impact the overall mood of the board)

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...ylTjyCEdWn89iw

Deberg_1990 03-20-2011 01:40 AM

It infuriates me that this board drives away solid posters and continues to reward *ucktards like R8ers and Goturd.

Something is wrong when thats allowed to happen. Simple as that.

Good Luck Dane, hope to see u again in another life....

keg in kc 03-20-2011 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 7503223)

You'll have to explain that one to me.

Mr. Flopnuts 03-20-2011 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 7503232)
You'll have to explain that one to me.

It's Pedobear! Google him.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...sg4NooZ6pcKK0w

Bugeater 03-20-2011 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 7503224)
It infuriates me that this board drives away solid posters and continues to reward *ucktards like R8ers and Goturd.

Equating R8ers to GoChiefs is wrong. Clay contributes a lot of Chiefs-related stuff to the board and has actually attended Planet functions. R8ers on the other hand, is a worthless pile of shit who has never contributed anything positive to the board.

Mr. Flopnuts 03-20-2011 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 7503246)
Equating R8ers to GoChiefs is wrong. Clay contributes a lot of Chiefs-related stuff to the board and has actually attended Planet functions. R8ers on the other hand, is a worthless pile of shit who has never contributed anything positive to the board.

Exactly. Dude's just a 50 year old that STILL needs to puff his chest out at every given opportunity to try and prove his internet manhood. Personally, I think a close male family member touched him in his pants at a very young age.

Hope I didn't cross the line there...............

Shogun 03-20-2011 01:51 AM

I think Dane is going to troll us/sign up as a mult

Chiefs Pantalones 03-20-2011 02:05 AM

Is he back yet?

JOhn 03-20-2011 02:15 AM

Thought this might be a good place for this...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/15S0g8pG6HU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

KurtCobain 03-20-2011 02:15 AM

notta

Saccopoo 03-20-2011 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 7500974)
Actually, I think it's more the opposite. Apparently Dane wanted R8ers banned for calling him a audiophile. I hadn't even looked, but whatever. Dane's had more reports against him in the past two years than just about anyone, so it's hard to feel too sorry for him.

I understand the sentiment, but you'd think that a tough guy who blasts people left and right would have thicker skin than that.

Audiophile? A guy that appreciates fidelity? What? Really? Dane got pissed about being called out for having a nice stereo?

I better look to selling my 4k speaker cables before I either:

a: Hang myself from the shower curtain rod; or:

b: Quit Chiefs Planet

Ugly Duck 03-20-2011 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 7503306)
Audiophile? A guy that appreciates fidelity? What? Really? Dane got pissed about being called out for having a nice stereo?

Thank you, Sac. I thought it was just me. When they say "p*dophile" it shows up as "audiophile."

It was a dark & uncomfortable thread - one of the Planet's worst. And now Dane is gone.... that just sucks.

Fishpicker 03-20-2011 03:28 AM

I never understood Dane's thin skin. he doesn't belong here anyway, dude has a fortune, a family, and a mansion. And yet he still flamed tons of people. WTF is wrong with that guy?

-King- 03-20-2011 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishpicker (Post 7503315)
I never understood Dane's thin skin. he doesn't belong here anyway, dude has a fortune, a family, and a mansion. And yet he still flamed tons of people. WTF is wrong with that guy?

Insecurity issues.

NewChief 03-20-2011 04:22 AM

audiophile

Awesome. Maybe the best word substitution filter ever. Subtle and hilarious inside joke. Bravo to whatever mod did it.

HMc 03-20-2011 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 7503249)
Exactly. Dude's just a 50 year old that STILL needs to puff his chest out at every given opportunity to try and prove his internet manhood. Personally, I think a close male family member touched him in his pants at a very young age.

What you've written could just as easily apply to Dane, TBH.

threebag 03-20-2011 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 7503235)

See post #26, must be related to Pedobear.

threebag 03-20-2011 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 7503249)

No but Dane will be pissed you have him at 50yrs old.

R8RFAN 03-20-2011 06:04 AM

I wish you douchebags would cry some more over a full grown man acting like a child and leaving because he didn't get his way....

Deberg_1990 ....
Quote:

Hope you see him in another life?
You gotta be kidding me...

KC Jones 03-20-2011 06:36 AM

what a little bitch. Good riddance.

warrior 03-20-2011 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 7503224)

Then its not just me. :doh!:

Dinny Bossa Nova 03-20-2011 06:56 AM

I am so broke. If cotton was a nickel a bale, all I could do is run up and down the levee hollerin' "AIN'T THAT CHEAP????"

I will miss Dane. I'm a huge fan.

Dinny

sent from my laptop using HuntnPeck

HMc 03-20-2011 06:59 AM

how is the board "rewarding" anyone? or "driving" anyone away?

Dane left because he's a little bitch. This guy dished out vast amounts of shit to pretty much everyone that didn't agree with him 100%. Someone turns around, throws down some pretty school-yard name calling, and he takes his ball and goes home, crying that the mods won't ban the big meanies who hurt his feelings.

What a friggin pussy.

Over-Head 03-20-2011 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinny Blues (Post 7503348)
I will miss Dane. I'm a huge fan.

There's help avaliable for people like you

King_Chief_Fan 03-20-2011 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 7500971)
I don't think so.
Connecting the dots, I would guess that it went down like this.

1. R8ers called Dane a audiophile in this thread: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=242880

2. Dane asked the mods to take action (i.e., ban R8ers).

3. Mods refused. (From my perspective, this is pretty consistent with the mod policy of the board, which is generally very loose.)

4. Dane decided that level of inaction was unacceptable and decided to leave.

just more proof what an asshat Dane is. With the things he has said to others, and he objects to name calling? Board just got better with his departure

Al Bundy 03-20-2011 07:33 AM

I've never had a problem with Dane, disagreed on a thing or two with him, but never got around to name calling. I save that for Raitards and Falcants.

Fire Me Boy! 03-20-2011 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 7503368)
just more proof what an asshat Dane is. With the things he has said to others, and he objects to name calling? Board just got better with his departure

Right up until the little bitch comes back.

R8RFAN 03-20-2011 07:40 AM

He got a huge internet ass whipping and he couldn't take it...

He like a few others on this forum cannot talk to anyone without cussing them out on every thread, kinda like that fat kid body slamming that skinny bully...

You keep pushing people and you get an internet body slam, then you walk off limping or in this case being a huge Vagina by creating a "Later Chiefsplanet" thread...

I could care less who likes me here or not, it's the internet and simply text on the screen but if you can sit there and make statements to Dane like "see you in the next life" or "one of the best posters on CP" you have some serious issues....

The guy did not get his way so he is stomping off mad and getting the attention he craves in this thread..

Dane did not get banned, He left on his own. I do not want anyone to ever get banned over me, The dude followed me around everywhere cussing at me and then when I unloaded on his ass, he creates a dramatic thread to get his forum girlfriends to stand up for him because he is to big of a coward to stand up for himself.

I hurt his little feelings .....

Bugeater 03-20-2011 07:44 AM

You're still a piece of shit.