ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet A Funny Thread About Chiefsplanet on Patsfans.com Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318274)

Spott 10-18-2018 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 13826606)
They do have their own John Goodman jokes... props to them on that...

He can tie any board together.

rico 10-18-2018 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 13826706)
He can tie any board together.

Right on. John Goodman, the dude's rug...that's all you need in order to interact in a forum that's while lounging in a room that is tied together.

T-post Tom 10-18-2018 05:48 PM

I was in Boston for business many years ago. Gave CPR to a guy's wife who had some kind of cardiac event. An off duty doctor came up and took over after a couple of minutes. Ambulance came and she survived. Guy asked me for my name and address so he could send me an update and a thank you. I said it wasn't necessary but gave him my info anyway. NEVER HEARD A WORD FROM HIM. So yeah, **** Pats' fans. :D

Rain Man 10-18-2018 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-post Tom (Post 13826729)
I was in Boston for business many years ago. Gave CPR to a guy's wife who had some kind of cardiac event. An off duty doctor came up and took over after a couple of minutes. Ambulance came and she survived. Guy asked me for my name and address so he could send me an update and a thank you. I said it wasn't necessary but gave him my info anyway. NEVER HEARD A WORD FROM HIM. So yeah, **** Pats' fans. :D

Maybe she told him that you were feeling her up.

rico 10-18-2018 05:59 PM

Quote:

Did you have a boner?

Iowanian 10-18-2018 06:01 PM

Those skinny leg, salmon color pant wearing, frappe sipping soy boys should gather into a circle and butt chug a gallon of infected cock chowder.

I hope once Brady crashes and the truth comes out about their decade of cheating, their fan based ends up being the sympathetic little brother of Cleveland Browns fans.....with a longer duct tape list of starting QBs.

New England fans wake up their girlfriends to squish bugs. They're not worth shitting on.

Patriots fans are like raider fans, except some of them can read on the brown level elementary SRA cards. NPCs....NPCs.

Spott 10-18-2018 06:07 PM

Quote:

If it happens again, just put her in the oven and see if that works.

rico 10-18-2018 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 13826757)
Those skinny leg, salmon color pant wearing, frappe sipping soy boys should gather into a circle and butt chug a gallon of infected cock chowder.

I hope once Brady crashes and the truth comes out about their decade of cheating, their fan based ends up being the sympathetic little brother of Cleveland Browns fans.....with a longer duct tape list of starting QBs.

New England fans wake up their girlfriends to squish bugs. They're not worth shitting on.

BOOM SHAKA-LAKA!!!

rico 10-18-2018 06:22 PM

If Chiefsplanet put together a football team and Patsfans put one together as well, can you imagine how bad we would slaughter them weasel-dicks?!?!

I bet we’d win 300-0.

Katipan 10-18-2018 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 13826783)
If Chiefsplanet put together a football team and Patsfans put one together as well, can you imagine how bad we would slaughter them weasel-dicks?!?!

I bet we’d win 300-0.

My kind of lingerie bowl!

Jewish Rabbi 10-18-2018 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13826636)
I must point out as well that the worst person I've ever encountered purchased a diploma from Harvard (or rather, his parents bought it for him). After having to deal with that person I have a very negative view of Harvard by association.

Was said person a police officer in Maine?

Iowanian 10-18-2018 06:30 PM

I browsed that thread and it was like watching the old SNL "Sprockets" skits.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/Questionab...edGonolek.webp

Soon, the sun is going to shine on Brady and the rest of that busted group of honkeys....TB12 will only be able to suck the youth from the mouth of those young boys for so long before the devil will come to cash in the contract on his soul. The first time the Pats lose 6 games, that stadium will have less people than the Chargers......

That's right, I said it you bandwagon hopping, prolapsed hemorrhoid sucking wikked pissahs. I doubt many of those shit talkers even know who craig James, Irvin Fryar or Tony Eason are.....

rico 10-18-2018 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 13826787)
My kind of lingerie bowl!

Wow, that’s a good point. Those prissy prags would probably refuse to play unless they were wearing lingerie!!! I can just imagine the team captain, “if we aren’t allowed to wear our red and blue strappy chantilly lace plunge teddies, then we WON’T play!!!!”

And the CP guys come out with their shaved heads and goatees, looking like roided out lumberjacks and stomp mudholes in their asses so big that we can plant a tree in it, chop it down and then proceed to beat them with the tree!!!! Arghhhhhh!!!!

Pablo 10-18-2018 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 13826783)

I bet we’d win 300-0.

None of those queers could tell a football from a basketball until 2001, so yeah, we'd rape rape rape their cavities. Then finish with a mega load in their eye-sockets and a hefty chili shit in their one who sucks the peniss.

rico 10-18-2018 06:33 PM

They are now reading and commenting on this thread...message board war! I’d be down for a football game against them...or a battle royale cage match!!! And they CAN’T have our Titty Meat that they seem to want to steal from us so badly!!!