ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Matt Cassel released (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=314326)

BlackHelicopters 04-05-2018 02:39 PM

I am loyal to the HUNT family. ChUNT is an idiot. He approves of the way HIS business is run. He needs to be in a BUSINESS he understands. We are doomed. Loyal fan since birth, or at least when I understood what was happening around me. LHunt sold his soul to the Mafia and the Devil. We had success. Now, a thousand years of darkness. Do you honestly see it changing?

Bob Dole 04-05-2018 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 13503168)
He's only made 64 million in his career

46 million of it from the Chiefs

Does that total count throwing a shoe in a commercial?

BlackHelicopters 04-05-2018 02:42 PM

JJ
BTW, attended and graduated from MU. Born in northern Missouri. A bigger fan probably exists. But a more realistic fan would be hard to find. Born in 1964. Barely recall the good times. Now . 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s, and nearly 10s. When will it happen?

BlackHelicopters 04-05-2018 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole (Post 13504592)
Does that total count throwing a shoe in a commercial?

Cassel smarter than all of us combined. Great PR man.

BlackHelicopters 04-05-2018 02:45 PM

JJ
I respect you and your opinion. We can agree to differ here. Currently, I am not as optimistic as you. Not a crime. Just one man’s humble opinion.

jjchieffan 04-05-2018 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters (Post 13504591)
I am loyal to the HUNT family. ChUNT is an idiot. He approves of the way HIS business is run. He needs to be in a BUSINESS he understands. We are doomed. Loyal fan since birth, or at least when I understood what was happening around me. LHunt sold his soul to the Mafia and the Devil. We had success. Now, a thousand years of darkness. Do you honestly see it changing?

Yes. We just traded up to 10 in the last draft for Mahomes. Hunt has fired 3 GM's in the interest of bettering the team. That's change. Carl was here for 20 years and never drafted a first round quarterback. You are acting as dumb with hate for Clark Hunt as SDH is about everything he posts. Clark is doing everything he can to help this team win. Anything more and he would be Dan Snyder or Jerry Jones. He hires the best GM's and let's them build the team.

jjchieffan 04-05-2018 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters (Post 13504594)
JJ
BTW, attended and graduated from MU. Born in northern Missouri. A bigger fan probably exists. But a more realistic fan would be hard to find. Born in 1964. Barely recall the good times. Now . 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s, and nearly 10s. When will it happen?

Cool. Didn't know that you went to MU. I went 2 years. 90-91 and 91-92. Strange fact is, that's where I got my love for football. Those Tiger teams were awful. But I had season passes and went to every game with my fraternity. I was there for the famous 5th down game. I never really cared for football before. I never played, and never watched a game. But I learned about the game and started watching the Chiefs on Sundays. So maybe I'm just not as burned out as you. I've only been disappointed in the postseason for 27 years. lol. But I do see reason for optimism with this current regime and I like how Clark is doing things.

jjchieffan 04-05-2018 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters (Post 13504600)
JJ
I respect you and your opinion. We can agree to differ here. Currently, I am not as optimistic as you. Not a crime. Just one man’s humble opinion.

Sounds good. I see the Clark Hunt blame around here a lot and I just can't see where that mindset comes from. But I do hope to see this current team change your tune.

BlackHelicopters 04-05-2018 03:01 PM

JJ
MU 1983-1987, then UMKC for grad work. Went to Mississippi State during my career, mainly online, to get a PhD. I know you pay attention, and probably know I went to Dental School in KC. No reason to call me dumb. I called you no names. I agree ChUNT has generated lots of action. Is it just coincidence he has little to no success? Success=winning SB, which is really the only true success in the NFL. **** the playoffs. Give us a , or multiple, Lombardis!!!!!!!!!

BlackHelicopters 04-05-2018 03:02 PM

I am just realistic and reading the tea leaves of history. Glad you have more optimism .

BlackHelicopters 04-05-2018 03:05 PM

Went to every MIZZOU sporting event, for good or ill, with my Brothers as well. Sometimes the sporting events were better than the co-Ed’s. Sometimes..........................

jjchieffan 04-05-2018 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters (Post 13504622)
JJ
MU 1983-1987, then UMKC for grad work. Went to Mississippi State during my career, mainly online, to get a PhD. I know you pay attention, and probably know I went to Dental School in KC. No reason to call me dumb. I called you no names. I agree ChUNT has generated lots of action. Is it just coincidence he has little to no success? Success=winning SB, which is really the only true success in the NFL. **** the playoffs. Give us a , or multiple, Lombardis!!!!!!!!!

You're right. I shouldn't have called you dumb. I apologize. We have plenty of posters on here who truly are brainless morons. SDH being the king of the dumbasses. But there are so many others. Pablo, Billay, Clay, I could go on all day. Unlike them though, you are a quality poster and do not belong in the same conversation as those mouth breathing reeruns.

BlackHelicopters 04-05-2018 03:10 PM

Dude.
I enjoy the discourse .
Just a realist in my current incarnation.
We all constantly change.
Name calling, as many do, is not productive.
I do no not, nor am not, pretending to be a internet bully. Or even a real life one!

BlackHelicopters 04-05-2018 03:11 PM

BTW. I am retired if you follow close. 25 years with wet hands was great. But, now cattle ranching is my thing. Cash on four hooves.

BlackHelicopters 04-05-2018 03:16 PM

I am not a part time GM, as many claim to be. I don’t know the BUSINESS well enough. ChUNT in my view is a businessman with too many balls in the air. He is wealthy, for whatever that’s worth. Means nothing.