ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Woman says Kareem Hunt shoved and pushed" her in downtown Cleveland, police say (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=313898)

kcpasco 02-12-2018 06:32 PM

Would Clark have the balls to stand up for one of his players if they are gonna get screwed? I seriously doubt it.

Skyy God 02-12-2018 06:34 PM

I assume she was unhappy to be relegated to the B or C team.......

wazu 02-12-2018 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 13414448)
Would Clark have the balls to stand up for one of his players if they are gonna get screwed? I seriously doubt it.

Sure he will. He'll let everybody know he disagrees with the decision. Right before offering Goodell another extension.

TribalElder 02-12-2018 06:44 PM

Hanging out in Cleveland is bad enough

Now the media knows you were hanging out in Cleveland

Red Dawg 02-12-2018 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 13414448)

And do what? You cant beat NFL suspensions. Thats a proven fact.

T-post Tom 02-12-2018 07:03 PM

No pics of Abigail Ottinger? C'mon CP!

kcpasco 02-12-2018 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg (Post 13414475)
And do what? You cant beat NFL suspensions. Thats a proven fact.

I know it’s not his style but he could make a fuss and not immediately stick his head in the sand. Not being openly angry about the officiating in that latest playoff game is another example.

Hydrae 02-12-2018 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 13414415)
They didn't know she was 19 until they got home at 3-4am?

ROFL Bullshit.

They were getting her into clubs, paying for her drinks. I doubt she had a fake ID, I'm assuming they were playing the Kareem Hunt card at the door. But either way at that point they would have known her age I'm sure.

They came back to the hotel room. She probably didn't want to ****, so they kicked her ass out and she was probably drunk and got upset. That's usually how it goes at 3-4am in those kinds of situations. If you can't seal the deal then get rid of her.

Hope Hunt is cleared from all of this. Chiefs/Mahomes can't afford to lose Hunt, even if Ware returns to full health.

I don't know about all that. My take is that Hunt and some friends were on a party bus with other people. That would have included the skank and her friend. They latched on to Hunts party and tried to keep hanging out with them after the bus excursion ended. (By the way, great way to go out, drink, and take no risk with DUI!)

I get that above from this line that a lot of people seem to have missed or glossed over:

Quote:

Originally Posted by OP
Ottinger and her friend were with Hunt, his friend, and others who spent the night on a party bus traveling between Cleveland bars, according to police reports. The women, who said they were Kent State University students, went back to Hunt's apartment with the group after their night out.

Simply Red 02-12-2018 07:35 PM

who is Kareem Hunter?

KCrockaholic 02-12-2018 07:41 PM

The more I read different things, this just really sounds like a set up by the Abigail woman.

She was also accused of hitting the female friend of Kareem's that was 21+ when she wouldn't leave the property. And apparently that's when Kareem pushed Abigail and caused an abrasion and scratches on her chest. She's a drunk crazy bitch looking for a payday.

Simply Red 02-12-2018 07:42 PM

what's the update with Kareem and that new white bitch of his?

Rain Man 02-12-2018 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-post Tom (Post 13414476)
No pics of Abigail Ottinger? C'mon CP!

I found one of her screaming. It looks like maybe her friend was passed out by this point.

http://www.slate.com/content/dam/sla...l-original.jpg

CoMoChief 02-12-2018 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hydrae (Post 13414514)
I don't know about all that. My take is that Hunt and some friends were on a party bus with other people. That would have included the skank and her friend. They latched on to Hunts party and tried to keep hanging out with them after the bus excursion ended. (By the way, great way to go out, drink, and take no risk with DUI!)

I get that above from this line that a lot of people seem to have missed or glossed over:

So did these girls just stay on the bus while everyone else went inside the bars to drink? I dont believe that at all. I dont think they just rode around drinking on the bus all night, the article made it seem like they bar hopped, and were using party bus as transportation as well.

Unless they met at the last bar, they came along for the ride and party on the bus, they went back to hotel, and again at which point, they were trying to seal the deal, she refused, they told her to gtfo, she got mad and shit escalated to whatever. She was pushed and blames the guy whos famous w/ the money. And he very well could have pushed her, which would be bad, but I mean can that be proven? We live in a world now where women get the upper hand almost by default in these kinds of situations.

Kiimo 02-12-2018 08:01 PM

It's not even "made it seem" the article clearly says the bus was going from bar to bar.

Perineum Ripper 02-12-2018 08:04 PM

You have way more faith in door men carding people than you should