ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Demaryius Thomas signs long term deal (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293419)

Quesadilla Joe 07-17-2015 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 11603771)
Last year was it for Denver Knowmo and you know it. That's why you hid like a bitch.

Dude I was banned. I never hid.

Coochie liquor 07-17-2015 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 11602397)
Either they roll with Osweiler and see if he pans out or they'll pick up a Matt Flynn type backup, fail for a season and then magically draft the next Elway.

Because Chiefs.

Now Eeyore, how many great qb's has Dungver ever drafted?? They didn't even draft Smellway. I'm not concerned.

Coochie liquor 07-17-2015 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 11602440)
Yeah, our 24th ranked defense was the ticket.

Yeah, everyone knows it was God that willed that team to win BECAUSE of Tebow!

Pasta Little Brioni 07-17-2015 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 11603885)
Dude I was banned. I never hid.

Welching coward

Red Dawg 07-17-2015 08:32 PM

How can Tebow even be debated? He is not remotely good enough to play QB and nearly everyone in America knew it before he was drafted. He is terrible no matter what little bit of luck he had for a few games.

ThaVirus 07-17-2015 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy (Post 11604286)
How can Tebow even be debated? He is not remotely good enough to play QB and nearly everyone in America knew it before he was drafted. He is terrible no matter what little bit of luck he had for a few games.

Last I checked, his jerseys sales were in the top 20.

Tombstone RJ 07-17-2015 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 11603876)
I think Denver fans are over-estimating Kubiak. They want to rush more yet have 4 new OL and a new scheme. If they run a more scripted offense...that takes away a big part of what makes Manning great. If that o-line is as bad as it probably will be..they will have trouble pounding the ball. Anderson's success is partially due to defenses conceding the run to stop Manning. No Welker or Thomas this season. It just doesn't sound all that great...Manning/Kubiak seem like a bad match..stylistically. I'll be surprised if Peyton makes through the season...39 + inexperienced o-line + inability to escape the pocket.

They also dont really have a NT suited for a 3-4.

Even with Smith's ability to run... a bad o-line resulted in an injury last season.

It's definitely going to be interesting on offense for the Broncos. As for the defense, I love Wade Phillips and his ability to let the best players play their best game.

BlackOp 07-17-2015 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 11604320)
It's definitely going to be interesting on offense for the Broncos. As for the defense, I love Wade Phillips and his ability to let the best players play their best game.

Considering all the philosophy changes and a new o-line...coupled with the Chargers and Chiefs improving and healthy (for now). It's going to be a lot closer race in the AFCW...hate to say it but the Raiders are getting better too...not enough to make a significant impact this year.

The home opener against Denver will an interesting game...I'm extremely curious to what having a real #1 WR does for Kelce and Charles.