ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Fox - Gotham (Pre Batman) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=276659)

keg in kc 02-24-2015 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 11344591)
Oh, I was referring to last week with the redheaded guy with the wicked joker laugh.

This is what the show runner had to say about that character:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bruno Heller
“it’s not a bait-and-switch or red herring. That character is the true beginning of the Joker saga — the first page of the first chapter of the story that brings the villain known as Joker to life. And that’s what I’ll say about that!”

I haven't watched last night's yet. For the second week in a row, Fox wasn't working on my cable box on Monday night.

frankotank 02-26-2015 12:27 PM

yo yo ma!
help me out yall. just read thru 3 show recaps trying to answer this question....
I can't remember exactly how Fish ended up in the prison. she was on the boat....and it got raided by someone......
I'm not sure if I fell asleep and never finished the show or what. I can't remember what happened, who raided the boat, and how she ended up in the prison.

Pitt Gorilla 02-26-2015 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 11348605)
yo yo ma!
help me out yall. just read thru 3 show recaps trying to answer this question....
I can't remember exactly how Fish ended up in the prison. she was on the boat....and it got raided by someone......
I'm not sure if I fell asleep and never finished the show or what. I can't remember what happened, who raided the boat, and how she ended up in the prison.

Don't believe that was shown; you saw what everyone else saw (including Fish).

frankotank 02-27-2015 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 11349053)
Don't believe that was shown; you saw what everyone else saw (including Fish).

yeah.....looked last night and saw that I still have the last 4 episodes so I went "fishing". hahaha. captain got shot and a militant dude walks in and he and Fish charge each other and.....nothing..... the end.
then she wakes up at beginning of next episode in the prison.

thabear04 09-15-2015 01:17 AM

Did Season 2 come out already because their was a stream for the first episode.

Chieficus 10-06-2015 08:17 AM

So... I have been enjoying this season, and especially the emphasis on the expanded story arc as opposed to a villain of the week setup. Jerome had made an excellent young Joker character... Everything: the laugh, the insanity, and channeling some very Ledger like elements (in fact, why not give this kid the role in the movie as opposed to whatever Leto is supposed to be)...

Spoiler!

BWillie 10-06-2015 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chieficus (Post 11778833)
So... I have been enjoying this season, and especially the emphasis on the expanded story arc as opposed to a villain of the week setup. Jerome had made an excellent young Joker character... Everything: the laugh, the insanity, and channeling some very Ledger like elements (in fact, why not give this kid the role in the movie as opposed to whatever Leto is supposed to be)...

Spoiler!

Yeah I agree, don't know why they killed him off. He would be a good character to come.

thabear04 10-06-2015 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chieficus (Post 11778833)

Spoiler!

Yeah I was shocked.

frankotank 10-08-2015 02:18 PM

hmm....even though the cat is out of the bag 2 posts up....

that kid is just TOO DAMN GOOD to be gone for good.
no way they don't bring him back!

BWillie 12-01-2015 12:30 PM

Detective Gordon becoming more vigilante by the day...

frankotank 12-01-2015 12:45 PM

I'm still digging this show.
love how Bruce is changing.....becoming hardened.
Gordon too.
I still just can't believe they got rid of the joker kid....but....interesting where Galavans body ended up. they have "plans for him". well I'm hoping the joker is there too.

BWillie 12-01-2015 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 11919725)
I'm still digging this show.
love how Bruce is changing.....becoming hardened.
Gordon too.
I still just can't believe they got rid of the joker kid....but....interesting where Galavans body ended up. they have "plans for him". well I'm hoping the joker is there too.

It's pretty solid, I don't think it's actually as well liked as I thought it would be by the masses.

unlurking 12-01-2015 05:21 PM

Really enjoying this show. Expected to hate it, but was pleasantly surprised.

frankotank 12-02-2015 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 11919888)
It's pretty solid, I don't think it's actually as well liked as I thought it would be by the masses.

yeah...I figured since I'm digging it that "the masses" maybe wouldn't. I march to the beat of my own drummer. :D

it's cool and very surprising the violence in this show.
man....the end of the last episode....on the one hand I thought it was pretty damned cool Gordon shot that punk. on the other hand....I'm worried they'll "take it back" next EP and we'll find he didn't really shoot him. hope not! not taking out that flamingo weirdo cost that rookie cop her life.

they have just GOTTA bring back joker. he was my favorite. that crazy laugh.... ROFL

keg in kc 12-02-2015 01:59 PM

I don't think Gordon shooting him made any sense - for Gordon. I mean, nice beat late in the episode, but that's not Jim Gordon. I'm not sure what they're doing at this point. But I still like it.