ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Should flop nuke rep? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275935)

DaneMcCloud 09-06-2013 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9946102)
Well, I happen to be a two year sober individual who finds you to be an insufferable, and might I add boring as **** prick.

So there's that.

Corona>Cabo Wabo>Dos Equis>Cabo Wabo

Aaaahhhhhhhhhh.

That was just in the last hour.

Suck it.

vailpass 09-06-2013 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9946426)

Aaaahhhhhhhhhh.

Suck it.

I'll see your Corona and Cabo and raise you aTecate and several chili bombers! All poolside, as you may be.

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-06-2013 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9946426)

Aaaahhhhhhhhhh.

Suck it.

Cool! Shitty beers in the House That Poseur Built!

Jesus, at least when I drank, I had some ****ing taste.

vailpass 09-06-2013 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9946435)
Cool! Shitty beers in the House That Poseur Built!

Jesus, at least when I drank, I had some ****ing taste.

Dude, those are good drinks.

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-06-2013 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9946436)
Dude, those are good drinks.

Corona?LMAO

"Hey bartender; can you piss in a glass for me, thx"!

vailpass 09-06-2013 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9946438)
Corona?LMAO

I'm aTecate man but those beers are good for those of us that live in the hot. With a lime, by the pool. Tequila chaser? Yeah.

Raiderhater 09-06-2013 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9946438)
Corona?LMAO

He said Dos Equis, moron.

DaneMcCloud 09-07-2013 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9946440)
I'm aTecate man but those beers are good for those of us that live in the hot. With a lime, by the pool. Tequila chaser? Yeah.

I have Sol, Tecate, Corona, and both Dos Equis Amber and green.

I'm just happy with any of them.

:D

And I WISH I was poolside. We can't put a pool in the back due to the 35 foot retaining wall because the geologicals didn't support it. So eventually, I'll need to sell the ranch in the hills and move elsewhere, preferably to the Palisades.

Point: Vailpass.

vailpass 09-07-2013 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9946444)
I have Sol, Tecate, Corona, and both Dos Equis Amber and green.

I'm just happy with any of them.

And I WISH I was poolside. We can't put a pool in the back due to the 35 foot retaining wall because the geologicals didn't support it. So eventually, I'll need to sell the ranch in the hills and move elsewhere, preferably to the Palisades.

Point: Vailpass.

No pool? WTF? Props on the Sol though, like that one. Hear the Palisades is beautiful. I did a summer term at Pepperdine, Malibu rocked.

DaneMcCloud 09-07-2013 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9946451)
No pool? WTF? Props on the Sol though, like that one. Hear the Palisades is beautiful.

Yeah, it sucks. But with a 5 year old and a one year old, I'm okay with it for now.

There aren't any other 45 foot tall homes in my 'hood with pools, so at least I'm not alone.

vailpass 09-07-2013 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9946453)
Yeah, it sucks. But with a 5 year old and a one year old, I'm okay with it for now.

There aren't any other 45 foot tall homes in my 'hood with pools, so at least I'm not alone.

You aren't hurting. But a pool is the stuff. Especially since I got divorced. But they are scary around little kids.

DaneMcCloud 09-07-2013 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9946456)
You aren't hurting. But a pool is the stuff. Especially since I got divorced. But they are scary around little kids.

I would love to have a pool. My wife would love to have a pool. But man, a pool with little people is scary.

I'd rather wait a decade and make a move then, whether it's a one-foot above ground with some patio tear out or massive tearout with steel and concrete or finally, a new home (by far my last option).

At least for now, I can sleep easy at night. I'm sure anyone with kinder-age and below or parents like yourself in general get it. Pools are dangerous.

Sorry about the divorce. I didn't know. Hope you're well.

vailpass 09-07-2013 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9946471)
I would love to have a pool. My wife would love to have a pool. But man, a pool with little people is scary.

I'd rather wait a decade and make a move then, whether it's a one-foot above ground with some patio tear out or massive tearout with steel and concrete or finally, a new home (by far my last option).

At least for now, I can sleep easy at night. I'm sure anyone with kinder-age and below or parents in general get it.

We went without a pool til all three boys learned to swim. You're wise to wait. Now it's nice, but I couldn't have slept before.

Phobia 09-07-2013 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9945856)
Yes, the crybabies who frequent this place these days apparently cannot handle it.

Wait a minute. Didn't you throw a big fit after I zeroed out your rep about a year ago? I mean, you didn't "leave forever" but you did defriend me on FB and started piling on in the "Phobia is a big meanie" threads. Seems like that's bordering on "cannot handle it".

HemiEd 09-07-2013 06:04 AM

It used to be kind of a fun diversion, but I don't really care anymore.

Just yesterday however, I found a post that struck me so funny, I took the time to rep that person. There were a couple more that I considered, but was too lazy.

I think it had been at least a month prior to yesterday since I gave or received any.