ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Prayer Request Good Thoughts/Prayers Needed for Lumpy... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272576)

TimeForWasp 04-28-2013 10:39 AM

Good Luck . Best Wishes Lumpy. You too Gonzo.

Lumpy 04-28-2013 11:00 AM

Hi, guys and gals. Thank you so much for the prayers and well wishes!

It was a hectic couple of days for me, but luckily, I'll be taking some time off of work and getting some much needed rest.

As far as my "girl parts" (probably TMI, but oh well)... I had 2 cysts, (1 on each ovary), and the one on the right ovary had burst on Thursday. Gonzo took me to the hospital, they ran some extensive tests, loaded me up with Morphine, then they sent me home with pain killers. I was put on bed rest and saw my OBGYN on Friday. She took more tests, refilled my pain killer script, then sent me home.

Then yesterday, (not but a few minutes after I had posted on the Random Thoughts thread), I got up to go to the bathroom and experienced the worst pain ever and I doubled-over. Gonzo came running and we both knew that something was wrong. He arranged for a sitter and we headed to the ER.

They got me right in and ran the same tests as before. This time though, they found out that my fallopian tube was 3x the normal size and it had ruptured, too. Apparently I was bleeding internally quite a bit and they had no other choice but to operate within the next few hours. The surgery went well and they removed both cysts and the fallopian tube.

Anyway... I truly appreciate each and every one of you for keeping me, (and Gonzo), in your thoughts! However, I'm a bit saddened that Dylan didn't post a cake or something. I know it's not a b-day thread, but maybe you could have posted at least a muffin? I love me some muffins!

Much love to you all,
Lumpy

R8RFAN 04-28-2013 11:04 AM

I love muffins too

Bwana 04-28-2013 11:06 AM

Damn, I'm glad everything worked out as well as it did, welcome home!

Titty Meat 04-28-2013 11:09 AM

When I read the part about her slipping you the tounge I got a boner.

I'm glad she's doing good now hopefully the pain is all gone.

SuperChief 04-28-2013 11:13 AM

Wow - sounds pretty scary. Hopefully everything is back on the right path for you soon!

Phobia 04-28-2013 11:13 AM

Did you bring the fallopian tube home? I want to put the tip of my tongue on it. I just need to, you know, verify.

Lumpy 04-28-2013 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9640566)
Did you bring the fallopian tube home? I want to put the tip of my tongue on it. I just need to, you know, verify.

That's just nasty. LMAO

Shogun 04-28-2013 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9640566)

This post is awesome.

Glad you're okay Lumpy

Bugeater 04-28-2013 11:25 AM

Fallopian tube is delicious when it's simmered in a nice garlic & butter sauce.

R8RFAN 04-28-2013 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9640585)
Fallopian tube is delicious when it's simmered in a nice garlic & butter sauce.

Umm, Thats not butter sauce man

Bugeater 04-28-2013 11:27 AM

Crap, I did leave that just sitting there on a tee. Good lord. :facepalm:

Mr. Laz 04-28-2013 11:28 AM

Are your boobies ok? They didn't harm the boobies, did they?

This is critical

Cephalic Trauma 04-28-2013 11:29 AM

Damn, a ruptured cyst is right up there with one of the most painful experiences a woman can have.

And I'm surprised they didn't admit you on thursday. I thought that would be standard of care because of what could (and eventually did) happen.

Glad you're doing well.

Lumpy 04-28-2013 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9640597)
Are your boobies ok? They didn't harm the boobies, did they?

This is critical

I missed this place! ROFL

No worries, Laz. My boobies weren't harmed.