ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft I'm now more sure than ever that Geno's going #1 overall. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271969)

RealSNR 04-11-2013 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9577720)
Your point doesn't stand, you moron, because you don't draft a QB high in the first round just for the sake of drafting a QB. Also, Brady's still at the top of the QB mountain, along with Rodgers. But, look on the bright side. At least your team has Alex Smith under center, and a coach who checked out about 5 years ago calling the shots. That's much better than having to follow the Patriots and worrying about whether they'll be in the AFCCG or SB pretty much every year. :thumb:

Dumbass.

You'll have to excuse me if I don't take QB advice from a fan of a team who fell ass over tea kettle into their Super Bowl QB.

And don't tell me again about how you all "saw it coming." If I wanted to be bullshitted, I'd drive to St. Louis and ask some Rams fans about how they all saw Kurt Warner coming. Shockingly, I don't think there are any Rams fans dumb enough to lie about that sort of thing, though.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-11-2013 10:27 AM

SNR,I actually do know a couple of people that called Warner's greatness.. It was kind of creepy on a Knowmo level though.

Rausch 04-11-2013 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9577751)
SNR,I actually do know a couple of people that called Warner's greatness.. It was kind of creepy on a Knowmo level though.

I hate than man with to an almost (ALMOST) Elway level...

Pasta Little Brioni 04-11-2013 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9577761)
I hate than man with to an almost (ALMOST) Elway level...

You shut your whore mouth ROFL Elway is the debil

Mother****erJones 04-11-2013 10:45 AM

These NFL pundits have tabbed KC drafting a LT with their first pick, for what 5 years now? And every year we dont take one in round 1. Chiefs should take Geno number 1. Albert is still here. No one knows if Geno will be Sanchez. He could be much greater. It's all a crap shoot. I hope we take the chance. If he flops, try again.

Bewbies 04-11-2013 10:48 AM

I seriously hate the Patriots more than I hate the Raiders. **** you passing by.

Rausch 04-11-2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9577816)
You shut your whore mouth ROFL Elway is the debil

If Elway was 92 and walking down some stairs I'd still trip that bitch given the chance...

Pasta Little Brioni 04-11-2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9577818)
These NFL pundits have tabbed KC drafting a LT with their first pick, for what 5 years now? And every year we dont take one in round 1. Chiefs should take Geno number 1. Albert is still here. No one knows if Geno will be Sanchez. He could be much greater. It's all a crap shoot. I hope we take the chance. If he flops, try again.

Hell, they went as far as to lie on draft day..."The pick is in and it's Okung"

Bewbies 04-11-2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9577843)
Hell, they went as far as to lie on draft day..."The pick is in and it's Okung"

LMAO

Pasta Little Brioni 04-11-2013 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 9577845)
LMAO

The obsession with KC taking a tackle reached CREEPY levels on that day and it's just as bad this year.

Mother****erJones 04-11-2013 10:54 AM

I remember saying oh **** OKUNG! ROFL then it was berry and I rejoiced. **** you LaConfora

bevischief 04-11-2013 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9577853)
The obsession with KC taking a tackle reached CREEPY levels on that day and it's just as bad this year.

Like midget creepy.

Rausch 04-11-2013 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 9577861)
Like midget creepy.

Hold on, wait.

You think midgets are creepy?...:mad:

Pasta Little Brioni 04-11-2013 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 9577861)
Like midget creepy.

They are always watching

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-11-2013 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9577720)
Your point doesn't stand, you moron, because you don't draft a QB high in the first round just for the sake of drafting a QB. Also, Brady's still at the top of the QB mountain, along with Rodgers. But, look on the bright side. At least your team has Alex Smith under center, and a coach who checked out about 5 years ago calling the shots. That's much better than having to follow the Patriots and worrying about whether they'll be in the AFCCG or SB pretty much every year. :thumb:

Dumbass.

Your glory days have long been over. And now, you enter the Geritol phase of your experience. Enjoy!
Posted via Mobile Device