ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The "IF no QB with the 1st pick" poll (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269836)

O.city 02-09-2013 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9389095)
Indeed. Matt Cassel might even flourish with a Willie Roaf, although I'm not in favor of the Chiefs experimenting with a Cassel/Joeckel combo.

So Joeckel is a hall of famer in the making huh? Me thinks you been listening to the talking heads a little too much.

DeezNutz 02-09-2013 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9389084)
If we want to never have it again we should be very careful on this one.

Yep. Franchise LT will help avoid this situation again.

O.city 02-09-2013 10:40 AM

The Browns took a franchise LT early and he's probably the best LT in the game. What pick do they have again this year?

Frankie 02-09-2013 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCDC (Post 9388860)
I am becoming convinced that we are attracting Jaguar and Raiders fan trolls here trying to convince us to pass on Geno so that their teams can grab him.

NEWS FLASH:

We have no say on that. Get back to the real world my friend. Forums like this is just for the fans to feel like they are in charge. We are playing a fantasy game.

O.city 02-09-2013 10:48 AM

So in a QB class that is supposedly so weak, we are ok with not taking the best one (whichever one that is), instead waiting to take the 4 or 5 best one in this class? A class that is supposedly terrible?

FloridaMan88 02-09-2013 10:49 AM

Terrible poll.

Geno is the only option with the #1 overall pick.

There are no plausible "if not a QB..." options.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-09-2013 11:02 AM

"building from the trenches".....you sir are a ****ing moron.
Posted via Mobile Device

wazu 02-09-2013 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9389101)
I don't give a rat's ass about Geno's stats.

I couldn't even begin to tell you what most of his numbers are.

I come to my opion by actually watching games, having seen all but 2 from this past season.

I'm not some mindless moron that parrots the opinion of some drooling idiot with big hair, like you do.

And it's the same god damn thing with you every year.
It isn't just Geno this year.

Every ****ing year you tell us that the available QBs can't be taken in our spot.
It's aloways some bullshit excuse why itks too much of a risk.

And there are million more Frankies that live in KC. Too often they also work at One Arrowhead Drive.

O.city 02-09-2013 11:03 AM

Once we get 4 all pro's up front on the oline and a few on the dline, we can throw whoever in a QB and win multiple SB"s.

No need for a top draft pick.

milkman 02-09-2013 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9389142)
Once we get 4 all pro's up front on the oline and a few on the dline, we can throw whoever in a QB and win multiple SB"s.

No need for a top draft pick.

All Cassel needs is better protection and more weapons.

ForeverChiefs58 02-09-2013 11:07 AM

The OP is a stupid scenario.

With the 1st pick in the draft you address your biggest hole and reason that put you with the worst record, and and gave your team the worst QB in the NFL...period.

No other position will get you to the SB faster, so it should be the primary focus every time you draft until you get one.

This fan base HAS to get over the fear of drafting a QB no matter what the so called "experts" say.

I would love to see this team draft two QB's early like the Redskins did last year.

Treat the QB position as if it is the D line position. Stop being so damn affraid to get the next Flacco or Kaepernick just because they aren't the same as Luck or RG3.

All fans who don't like addressing our biggest hole with the 1st pick should really be purged and exiled from the fan base foreveh

patteeu 02-09-2013 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9389103)
So Joeckel is a hall of famer in the making huh? Me thinks you been listening to the talking heads a little too much.

I don't know what you're talking about, but if I had to put money on which guy ends up in the HoF, I'd certainly take Joeckel over Smith. The odds are long on either one though.

milkman 02-09-2013 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9389162)
I don't know what you're talking about, but if I had to put money on which guy ends up in the HoF, I'd certainly take Joeckel over Smith. The odds are long on either one though.

You're a ****ing moron.

Rausch 02-09-2013 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9389164)
You're a ****ing moron.

LMAO

How much did perhaps the greatest T ever help the Bengals?...

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-09-2013 11:18 AM

Who gives a **** about the hall? Reminds me of Peeholis dumbassed comment about players going to the pro bowl and teams winning ships....blahblahblah analrape....
Posted via Mobile Device