ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs It has gone beyond embarrassing (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267503)

Rausch 12-09-2012 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 9195237)
Competency, a Herm Edwards heologism if ever I heard. Just funnin'

Heh, yeah.

Whut?

|Zach| 12-09-2012 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9194996)
It. Was. The. Browns.

FAX

We are the Chiefs.

If someone doesn't know exactly what that means right now then LMAO

RealSNR 12-09-2012 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9195126)
We also can use the tag on Bowe again or on Albert if needed.

No way that would be simply reeruned and a knee jerk type of reaction to our problem. The kid is no where near ready to start. He will only come out early because of the coaching change.

If the Chiefs had the #1 overall pick and Bray were the best QB in the draft, would you still pass on him?

O.city 12-09-2012 10:51 PM

I'm just ready for the front office to be gone. I'm tired of hoping for bad things and not being able to cheer for my favorite franchise.

FAX 12-09-2012 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9195357)
We are the Chiefs.

If someone doesn't know exactly what that means right now then LMAO

They. Scored. 30.

FAX

|Zach| 12-09-2012 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9195464)
They. Scored. 30.

FAX

So what you are saying is...

today surprised you?

FAX 12-09-2012 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9195475)
So what you are saying is...

today surprised you?

A little, yes.

As I've often said, hope springs eternal in the heart of a Chiefs fan. In that respect, I was hoping we wouldn't flat out embarrass ourselves again.

Honestly, I thought that, performance-wise, we had hit rock-bottom earlier in the year. Games like this make me realize that there may well be no end to our ineptness. That's why it's still painfully sad.

It's like watching a deformed, drunken, Chinese midget girl dance on stage. You kinda know what to expect, but still ... I mean, damn.

FAX

JCharles1981 12-09-2012 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 9193179)
When you lose the way we did against Cleveland you suddenly find yourself staring at 2-11 and being embarrassed would be an improvement. Today we saw in a nutshell the complete and utter stupidity that Pioli has spent the better part of 4 years putting together.

We bitched about this team early in the season, gave up on them mid-way and now actually root for a loss in hopes for a good draft spot. Unfortunately a new QB, regardless of who it is or how high he is drafted, is not going to help this sorry ass compilation of fail and suck.

Think about the mess Pioli has created in just under 4 years that we now have to clean up in a hurry, somehow.

1. No QB's
2. No WR's...Bowe will walk leaving us with nothing worth a ****
3. No LT, I expect Albert to walk from this abortion
4. No DE's, Dorsey will walk and TJ still sucks
5. No punter..Colquitt can walk this year
6. No secondary, save flowers
7. 1 RB worth a shit
8. No Center worth a ****
9. No HC worth a ****
10. No OC worth a ****
11. No DC worth a ****
12. No ST coach worth a ****
13. No kicker worth a ****

So as I see it, we need at least 2 QB's, 2 WR's, a center, 2 DE's, 2 CB's, 1-2 Safetys, a HC, an OC, a DC, a ST coach, a kicker, a punter and of course a new GM

/rant off

You're an idiot if you think we have no defense. The defense would do a better job if they didn't have to keep going back out on the field because the offense doesn't want to quit doing multiple 3 and outs.

J Diddy 12-09-2012 11:09 PM

I'll be honest. I saw cousins tonight and was pissed we didn't draft him and I'd throw a 2nd round pick his way b/c he's better than gino or barkley

RunKC 12-09-2012 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9195485)
A little, yes.

As I've often said, hope springs eternal in the heart of a Chiefs fan. In that respect, I was hoping we wouldn't flat out embarrass ourselves again.

Honestly, I thought that, performance-wise, we had hit rock-bottom earlier in the year. Games like this make me realize that there may well be no end to our ineptness. That's why it's still painfully sad.

It's like watching a deformed, drunken, Chinese midget girl dance on stage. You kinda know what to expect, but still ... I mean, damn.

FAX

Hope is a powerful thing FAX. I "hope" we can regain our hope by selecting the right QB in April.

Reerun_KC 12-09-2012 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCharles1981 (Post 9195491)
You're an idiot if you think we have no defense. The defense would do a better job if they didn't have to keep going back out on the field because the offense doesn't want to quit doing multiple 3 and outs.

That and eliminate Crennel from this team will help...

Crennels defense in KC has been laughable at best...

I still hate him from the playoff game... He got his shit pushed in his fat ass and it hasnt stopped... Dude gets raped each and every weekend....

RealSNR 12-09-2012 11:15 PM

Chiefs go 2-11.

Pete attributes partial blame to Succop and Colquitt.

Wow.

Chief Roundup 12-09-2012 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9195399)
If the Chiefs had the #1 overall pick and Bray were the best QB in the draft, would you still pass on him?

That is not the situation so it doesn't really matter. But if Bray was qualified to be a true #1 prospect then sure I would. But he is not. I do not want to take a 2cd or 3rd round prospect that needs a lot of work and time at the top of the draft. It is just ridiculous. A good GM would find a way to get the next guy without having to reach that far for the talent.
I would rather do what the skins did to get RG3 than to reach that bad for a guy that very likely would not be the day one starter. Just because he was drafted #1 or #3 overall doesn't qualify him. So if he can't or shouldn't be starting then what, we are stuck with Quinn or some other vet starting again while having an investment in a guy that is going to have to hold the clipboard for a year.

JCharles1981 12-09-2012 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9195505)
That and eliminate Crennel from this team will help...

Crennels defense in KC has been laughable at best...

I still hate him from the playoff game... He got his shit pushed in his fat ass and it hasnt stopped... Dude gets raped each and every weekend....

Crennel's defense isn't actually all that bad compared to the sluggish job Greg Robinson did with them early last decade. By the way, I wonder what Crennel had to say about the former team he coached beating the pants off the Chiefs today.

DJ's left nut 12-10-2012 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9193989)
So Wilson and Smith are gone you are setting there at #3. Are you really going to draft Barkley?

There I'd probably trade back to the 11th/12th overall and take Bray.