ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Jets have traded fourth-round pick for Tim Tebow. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=257607)

The Franchise 03-21-2012 12:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John (Post 8480318)
LOL you're faking tweets now? Tebow hasn't made a tweet in 10 days.

https://twitter.com/#!/TimTebow

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8480329)
Nope. I don't know why it's not showing up on his main page but it came across mine and it's the same twitter address.

RealSNR 03-21-2012 12:29 PM

Rex said he plans on bonding with his new QB by going to church with him, starting with Thursday night of Holy Week. Rex even volunteered to wash Tim's feet.

Marcellus 03-21-2012 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 8480103)
If anyone sees him as a serious QB, I can't help that; he's not, and isn't even remote competition for Sanchez.

What I see is a gadget. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't see Tebow as significant to be any kindling for a fire.

Wait and watch. You know what is going to happen.

qabbaan 03-21-2012 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 8480248)
all in due time.

Haha. I would love to see this place if Cassel got an extension for 5 years, the first two of them fully guaranteed, like Sanchez did

RealSNR 03-21-2012 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 8480103)
If anyone sees him as a serious QB, I can't help that; he's not, and isn't even remote competition for Sanchez.

What I see is a gadget. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't see Tebow as significant to be any kindling for a fire.

I thought they had your boy Brad Smith for gadgetry?

Pasta Little Brioni 03-21-2012 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 8480338)
Wait and watch. You know what is going to happen.

First time Sanchez shits his pants (so guessing sooner rather than later)

Kerberos 03-21-2012 12:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
just ran across this on facebook.

vailpass 03-21-2012 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerberos (Post 8480374)
just ran across this on facebook.

LMAO thanks for my new avvy.

pr_capone 03-21-2012 12:39 PM

Jets are ****ing stupid. I hope Sanchez sucks so we can hear all the Tebowites scream for their new qb.

vailpass 03-21-2012 12:42 PM

Report: Tebow smitten with 'Glee' star

"Glee" star Dianna Agron is in the middle of a love triangle involving actor Sebastian Stan and NFL quarterback Tim Tebow that seems straight out of a scene from the FOX hit drama series.

Blonde beauty Agron, 25, dated Stan, 28, on and off for about a year, but Denver Broncos star Tebow has told Agron that he is smitten with her.

"Tim has made no secret that he likes Dianna, and told her so, but she has remained faithful to Sebastian," a source said.

But Agron and Stan, who live on separate coasts, apparently split recently for the second time. A source said they were going to live together but now have parted ways, citing the distance between them and their work commitments.

Agron lives in Los Angeles, while Stan lives in New York and recently has been filming USA's "Political Animals" in Philadelphia.

The split leaves the door open for Tebow to nab Agron. But the devout Christian quarterback has other things on his mind, such as his possible departure from the Broncos, who just signed Peyton Manning.

Tebow has been the focus of trade rumors with teams including the Jets, Miami Dolphins and Jacksonville Jaguars. Even Denver's John Elway said, "Tim Tebow is a great kid. If I want someone to marry my daughter, it would be him."

When asked about a split between Agron and Stan, a rep for Agron insisted, "Not true." Stan's rep did not respond to requests for comment, while reps for Tebow declined to comment.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/t...a-agron-032112

Mr_Tomahawk 03-21-2012 12:42 PM

Elway did Tebow absolutely no favor be sending him to a one of the most dysfunctional locker rooms.

Classless.

vailpass 03-21-2012 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 8480403)
Elway did Tebow absolutely no favor be sending him to a one of the most dysfunctional locker rooms.

Classless.

LMAO

RealSNR 03-21-2012 12:47 PM

Quote:

Classless.

Jesus embraced the dysfunctional and sinful.

Mile High Mania 03-21-2012 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8480292)
and the broncos traded for Bunkley then lost him to FA

that's a raider quality move

What did the Chiefs pay for Orton in 3 games last season? Oh and you replaced him with Quinn... that's Patriot-esque.

blaise 03-21-2012 12:49 PM

Quote:

Classless.

Tebow doesn't strike me as some wilted flower. I'm sure he can handle it.