ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490)

luv 06-25-2005 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!
I edited for you.

Gee I was going to put that we kissed and made up, but I didn't think pimp's did that kind of thing with their....HEY! Call me slow, but if you're my pimp, that would make me your ho. I'm beginning to rethink this arrangement. Anyway, I guess I'll have to give up food for days now since that is what I said I would do for really good sex. :p

luv 06-25-2005 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv2rite
Gee I was going to put that we kissed and made up, but I didn't think pimp's did that kind of thing with their....HEY! Call me slow, but if you're my pimp, that would make me your ho. I'm beginning to rethink this arrangement. Anyway, I guess I'll have to give up food for days now since that is what I said I would do for really good sex. :p

We just jumped threads, didn't we? ROFL

keg in kc 06-25-2005 02:06 AM

Quote:

Fire and I have just made it through our first scuffle. Not to worry, we have made up. Correction: I have forgiven him.

Well that's good. I can sleep in peace now.

luv 06-25-2005 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc
Well that's good. I can sleep in peace now.

Good, I didn't want you to lose sleep over worrying about us.

Fire Me Boy! 06-25-2005 02:08 AM

Quote:

I'd never call you slow! There's nothing wrong with riding the short bus, lots of kids do it. It's the "cool" bus.

Fire Me Boy! 06-25-2005 02:09 AM

Quote:

We just jumped threads, didn't we? ROFL

Yes we did... oops. Now we're thread whores.

luv 06-25-2005 02:12 AM

Quote:

Speaking of sleep, it is time for me to bid you all a'dieu (sp?) if I'm going to get up at 9:30 in the morning and head over to dad's. G'night all.

Rausch 06-25-2005 02:16 AM

Quote:

Speaking of sleep, it is time for me to bid you all a'dieu (sp?) if I'm going to get up at 9:30 in the morning and head over to dad's. G'night all.

If your dad also speaks french, don't bother. Just send him some cheap wine...

keg in kc 06-25-2005 02:17 AM

Quote:

Never fear.

Rausch 06-25-2005 02:18 AM

Quote:

I'd never call you slow! There's nothing wrong with riding the short bus, lots of kids do it. It's the "cool" bus.

Never rode the bus. I lived a 1/4 mile from school so I walked home.

Glad I did. One of our school's bus drivers died in a drunk driving accident (on her own time)...

Rausch 06-25-2005 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc
Never fear.

Fear is for people with something to lose...

Fire Me Boy! 06-25-2005 02:21 AM

Quote:

Goodnight. Enjoy Firefall!

Rausch 06-25-2005 02:23 AM

Quote:

Goodnight. Enjoy Firefall!

I've only got a 6 pack left. I should probably wait until tommorow...

keg in kc 06-25-2005 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch
Fear is for people with something to lose...

What are fears but voices airy?

ENDelt260 06-25-2005 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go bo
wow, i smoke left handed cigarettes, but i never heard of left handed milk beforfe...

does in come in chocolate? :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

Haha... I thought about left handed cigarettes when I posted that.

There's a brewered callled the left hand brewery. They make atasty milk stout. no weed in it though.

holy smokes I'm drunk. I wish my favorite girl cynthia had come in with me. then I wouldn't be talking to you assholes. oh well... at least I got a ride home