ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs PM:Are our heads so far up our asses that we actually think we're better than Denver? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=257172)

Pasta Little Brioni 10-16-2012 11:04 AM

He's still dumb for passing on the Niners for a suitcase of under the table cash.

wutamess 01-12-2022 06:25 PM

Pulling this up from 2012... Since I've been lurking the last few days, I was looking at my neg rep and this post is what I was neg repped for. I hate it when I'm right.

This is concerning Peyton Manning choosing Denver over us. I was FLAMED flamed. lol

Rausch 01-12-2022 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9018894)
I haven't read the thread but we aren't better than anyone. In fact we're the worst team in the NFL.

Boy, how long ago that all seems now...

Easy 6 01-12-2022 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 16071460)
Boy, how long ago that all seems now...

A nice reminder just how far we've come as we head into the playoffs, again

Lzen 01-12-2022 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wutamess (Post 16071456)
Pulling this up from 2012... Since I've been lurking the last few days, I was looking at my neg rep and this post is what I was neg repped for. I hate it when I'm right.

This is concerning Peyton Manning choosing Denver over us. I was FLAMED flamed. lol

Hey, Roger. Long time, no see. Hope life is treating you well. This seems like a lifetime ago. You may have been correct but I just can't seem to care. So glad we got our shit together and now we have the best QB.

Bearcat 01-12-2022 06:41 PM

So... the gist of this is you once posted your opinion on how the Broncos were better than the Chiefs on a Chiefs message board, and you were so shocked by the responses you've since bumped the thread three times over almost 10 years, while twice citing a review of your neg rep.

wutamess 01-13-2022 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 16071490)
So... the gist of this is you once posted your opinion on how the Broncos were better than the Chiefs on a Chiefs message board, and you were so shocked by the responses you've since bumped the thread three times over almost 10 years, while twice citing a review of your neg rep.

Fair enough. I think I bumped it twice (this being the second time). I check my rep from time to time and didn't know I bumped it the first time but I already hit enter then looked at the last post and realized I bumped it years ago.

Good synopsis though. How's it going? You still teaching SCCM classes and such?

wutamess 01-13-2022 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 16071488)
Hey, Roger. Long time, no see. Hope life is treating you well. This seems like a lifetime ago. You may have been correct but I just can't seem to care. So glad we got our shit together and now we have the best QB.

This! Life has been good. My knees are shot and can't really do any high impact sports but the kids are good and keeping me/us busy as ever with all of their activities.

Would LOVE to get out there and play some touch again though. I surely miss it.

Lzen 01-13-2022 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wutamess (Post 16071933)
This! Life has been good. My knees are shot and can't really do any high impact sports but the kids are good and keeping me/us busy as ever with all of their activities.

Would LOVE to get out there and play some touch again though. I surely miss it.

I hear ya, man. I don't move like I used to. Still, I am able to get in the gym and hoop with my son and guys his age. I am thankful for that.

We had some good times playing flag football with Phobia, stevieray, Domer, Dave, etc. I can't remember all the names now. Would love to be able to do that again.

Bearcat 01-13-2022 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wutamess (Post 16071930)
Good synopsis though. How's it going? You still teaching SCCM classes and such?

I think you're thinking of Braincase, maybe? Wrong IT nerd. :D

I remember flag football back in the day, too... think I joined you guys a couple times.

scho63 01-13-2022 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 16071490)

ROFL