ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Just a rumor from inside the Chiefs organization (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266916)

BossChief 11-21-2012 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9140762)
No, that's not the truth, at all.

Furthermore, I never asked for anyone to be banned. This can be confirmed by the Mods and the Owner. I also have personnel emails with the owner of this website that will confirm that I never requested that to happen.

To the contrary, actually.

That's interesting because that's the BS R8ers was throwing out there as the reason you left.

DaneMcCloud 11-21-2012 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 9140733)
There sure are a lot of bleeding vag's around here for a site primarily made up of guys.

I used to post Chiefs related rumors and a metric shit ton of Hollywood stories, including rumors and spoilers to reality TV shows, etc.

Too many people got pissed off and acted like dicks. Then, when I'd post a pic of my house, people would flip me shit about being a "millionaire dickhead" trying to shove it people's faces.

It's been a lose-lose around here with rumors for about six years and BRC is right: It's just not worth the time and grief.

RealSNR 11-21-2012 11:55 PM

This is a completely legit rumor that has legs. I'm not shitting on mr. tegu.

Where I draw the line is when I see dipshits like the Charlie Weis at Best Buy guy try to spoonfeed me the conversation he had with Scott Pioli that couldn't possibly be anything but false.

DaneMcCloud 11-21-2012 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9140765)
That's interesting because that's the BS R8ers was throwing out there as the reason you left.

The reason I left is wasn't so much that he continued to use that word but that other people (Laz in particular) joined in. I emailed the owner and the mods because I was ****ing livid that something like this could spread like wildfire.

And believe me, it continues to this day.

Chris Meck 11-22-2012 02:35 AM

can't we all just get along?

;)

bowener 11-22-2012 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 9140923)
can't we all just get along?

;)

My penis asks me this often, but I continue to beat it.

BigRedChief 11-22-2012 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9140767)
I used to post Chiefs related rumors and a metric shit ton of Hollywood stories, including rumors and spoilers to reality TV shows, etc.

Too many people got pissed off and acted like dicks. Then, when I'd post a pic of my house, people would flip me shit about being a "millionaire dickhead" trying to shove it people's faces.

It's been a lose-lose around here with rumors for about six years and BRC is right: It's just not worth the time and grief.

THIS! its just a sad situation that didn't need to happen.

BigRedChief 11-22-2012 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 9140946)

TMI but still funny as hell.:thumb:

teedubya 11-22-2012 09:08 AM

So if this rumor is true, it sounds like Clark Hunt finally got the clue?

RaiderH8r 11-22-2012 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 9140946)

Beat it like it stole something. Pound it til it pukes.

Dave Lane 11-22-2012 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9140169)
because you're a pompous blowhard who tries to be the board hall monitor with undertones of attention seeking and desire for pats on the back.

Well with all due respect to Mr Iowanian doesn't this describe about half the people on the board? Including Mr Zach, Mr Iowanian and even myself.

Just saying... It seems to me that the people that complained the most didn't like the competition.

Dave Lane 11-22-2012 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9140772)
The reason I left is wasn't so much that he continued to use that word but that other people (Laz in particular) joined in. I emailed the owner and the mods because I was ****ing livid that something like this could spread like wildfire.

And believe me, it continues to this day.

Well I like hearing cool stories and rumors even if they aren't true compared to the reeruned "outrage of the day" threads, the poop threads, the asking for help on finding their ass threads, posting threads about how ****ed up their lives are etc.

But I'm a moran, I liked Danes stories and BRC's list (I did sign up). So **** you all :evil:

SAUTO 11-22-2012 10:00 AM

I like Dane's stories too
Posted via Mobile Device

|Zach| 11-22-2012 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9140168)
Haven't you embarrassed yourself enough in this thread?

I could tell you the answer but you would have to sign up for my secret club. Because I need attention.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-22-2012 11:08 AM

http://media.theiapolis.com/aR/cDCDC...23/image61.jpg