ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs "All-star" officiating crew for Rams-Chiefs game (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318945)

TribalElder 11-19-2018 11:31 PM

I just hope we don't get this crew when the chargers come to town

Easy 6 11-19-2018 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13905058)
It was truly the worst officiated game I've ever seen. The officials couldn't even call a false start penalty.

If they want to call a game ultra-tight, that's one thing. It ruins the game, but whatever. But they called it so one-sided that it was a farce. I saw at least seven penalties in the first half that should have been called on the Rams and weren't. They were calling it ultra-tight on the Chiefs and ultra-loose on the Rams.

Whether you want to talk about bias or not, I think anyone can agree that the officiating dominates the game these days. If the officials call a bad game, like they did tonight, it can change the final outcome of the game, which it did tonight.

I guess the NFL is happy, though, because people who know nothing about football probably enjoyed the game.

WOW just LOOK at all these POINTS tonight, Jason!

petegz28 11-19-2018 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13905058)
It was truly the worst officiated game I've ever seen. The officials couldn't even call a false start penalty.

If they want to call a game ultra-tight, that's one thing. It ruins the game, but whatever. But they called it so one-sided that it was a farce. I saw at least seven penalties in the first half that should have been called on the Rams and weren't. They were calling it ultra-tight on the Chiefs and ultra-loose on the Rams.

Whether you want to talk about bias or not, I think anyone can agree that the officiating dominates the game these days. If the officials call a bad game, like they did tonight, it can change the final outcome of the game, which it did tonight.

I guess the NFL is happy, though, because people who know nothing about football probably enjoyed the game.

Considering one and the most blatant false start was not called on a play that resulted in a TD, yeah, someone needs their ass fired. That was a ****ing joke.

Coach 11-19-2018 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbything (Post 13905066)
Yep, but when your All Star crew is regulated to Brady and Roethlisberger games, what do you expect?

That call didn’t amount to dick, but it just showed how little they watch of KC.

The whole thing was a farce.

It's like this drunk crew just tried meth for the first time.

Mecca 11-19-2018 11:34 PM

I'll honestly say if Mahomes had not been drafted that was my end as a football fan. All of this bullshit, all of it, the shit that we see in the NFL is faker than WWE.

We are watching a billion dollar entertainment business basically do everything it can to turn the most money. Am I really suppose to believe it's some coincidence that after sucking forever the NFL when it started being a real money making business decided to push the Boston team?

The only reason the Raiders and Cowboys aren't in that list of super pushed teams is because they are to ****ing stupid to take advantage of it. I just find it no coincidence that the favored sons either sit in massive markets or have massive fan bases.

Buehler445 11-19-2018 11:35 PM

Yeah, they didn't want KC starting fast and running away from their fire narrative. They loosened up later. They also tagged the Rams with a few to "even it out" That's hog shit too.

Turnovers lost the game, but **** these refs with a porcupine.

petegz28 11-19-2018 11:35 PM

The second play of the game they call us for DPI that never happened, you knew what was in store for us.....

Mecca 11-19-2018 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 13905219)
Considering one and the most blatant false start was not called on a play that resulted in a TD, yeah, someone needs their ass fired. That was a ****ing joke.

That dude false started like 14 times.

petegz28 11-19-2018 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 13905231)
Yeah, they didn't want KC starting fast and running away from their fire narrative. They loosened up later. They also tagged the Rams with a few to "even it out" That's hog shit too.

Turnovers lost the game, but **** these refs with a porcupine.

Even my ass.. KC had 5 more penalties for 75 more yards. And what was worse were the non-calls like the false start on 3rd & goal that resulted in a TD....

oldman 11-19-2018 11:37 PM

How can the line judge not see that? All-star crew--BS.

petegz28 11-19-2018 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13905237)
That dude false started like 14 times.

He was ****ing jumping all night long. How they didn't call it even once still ****ing amazes me.

KCFTW 11-19-2018 11:37 PM

So I am to believe a defender could jump on top of Brady or Manning and scream in his face and not get any kind of penalty? That was a gd disgrace and I hope someone puts Peters out on his punk ass sometime soon.

rabblerouser 11-19-2018 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbything (Post 13905144)
This.

I was texting my dad the exact same thing as the game was unfolding. The exact same thing. He said, “You must really suffer with this conspiracy theory.”

It’s not a conspiracy.

Oh, it's totally a conspiracy. It's just no longer a theory.

petegz28 11-19-2018 11:37 PM

Not calling a false start in a LAC game got a Ref fired a few weeks ago. Needs to happen again.

bobbything 11-19-2018 11:38 PM

Meh.