ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet The Hootie thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255055)

Mr. Plow 01-14-2012 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8294587)
If that seems unfair, the disparity could be explained by "reporting". Sometimes infractions aren't reported and we simply aren't aware.

I fully understand why Hootie was in the position he was in, just never understood why some get away with it, and some don't.

Phobia 01-14-2012 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 8294538)
Can we get the list of bannable offenses to include "If people don't like you, you'll be banned based upon popular vote"?

I don't think so. We have a lot of first class douchebags on this site. I'm not going to shed any tears for the top 4 being dumped for a week. We should do it more often. Do you know how much trolling somebody has to do in order to get into the top 4 on ChiefsPlanet? You can cry all day and you're right. It's not fair. But the mean old mods are cool with it so it's going to happen.

Don't like it? You do have options.

Hammock Parties 01-14-2012 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider (Post 8294533)
I will say this and it is an undeniable fact you allow lesser men to stay here

http://i44.tinypic.com/241427k.jpg

Phobia 01-14-2012 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8294607)
I fully understand why Hootie was in the position he was in, just never understood why some get away with it, and some don't.

Hootie was on a short leash. He was well aware of the scrutiny on him and he couldn't adjust. Nobody else would have been banned for what Hootie got dumped for this week.

Saul Good 01-14-2012 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8294609)
I don't think so. We have a lot of first class douchebags on this site. I'm not going to shed any tears for the top 4 being dumped for a week. We should do it more often. Do you know how much trolling somebody has to do in order to get into the top 4 on ChiefsPlanet? You can cry all day and you're right. It's not fair. But the mean old mods are cool with it so it's going to happen.

Don't like it? You do have options.

Do you really not consider that tournament to be trolling? It's nothing but a middle aged man trying to pick fights.

Phobia 01-14-2012 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8294620)
Do you really not consider that tournament to be trolling? It's nothing but a middle aged man trying to pick fights.

I think Frazod is running a clean game. He's not just picking his least favorite people and posting a poll. He got nominations from the general populous and the voting seems fair.

RNR 01-14-2012 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omega (Post 8294613)

You are a worthless person, as in sad and pathetic. You should bow down and thank every mod that you are allowed to post here~

L.A. Chieffan 01-14-2012 05:08 PM

Intranets serius busnez

Hammock Parties 01-14-2012 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider (Post 8294643)
You should bow down and thank every mod that you are allowed to post here

I pray to my Lord and Savior Phobia every morning, noon and night.

He is my sun, stars and moon.

Saul Good 01-14-2012 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8294635)
I think Frazod is running a clean game. He's not just picking his least favorite people and posting a poll. He got nominations from the general populous and the voting seems fair.

What does that have to do with anything? He's doing nothing but picking fights. It's not like he's Fax or Rainman. He's the most confrontational poster on this site, and the tournament is akin to a twelve year old girl trying to stir shit. Does it really belong on a Chiefs message board?

Hootie pisses people off, but he adds a lot of good football takes. Frazod doesnt come here to discuss football. He comes here to be a prick and cause drama, and he's good at it.

Phobia 01-14-2012 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omega (Post 8294659)
I pray to my Lord and Savior Phobia every morning, noon and night.

He is my sun, stars and moon.

Do you think that you'll be allowed to disrespect me unchecked for as long as you wish?

L.A. Chieffan 01-14-2012 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8294667)
What does that have to do with anything? He's doing nothing but picking fights. It's not like he's Fax or Rainman. He's the most confrontational poster on this site, and the tournament is akin to a twelve year old girl trying to stir shit. Does it really belong on a Chiefs message board?

Hootie pisses people off, but he adds a lot of good football takes. Frazod doesnt come here to discuss football. He comes here to be a prick and cause drama, and he's good at it.

You're inhuman.

Backwards Masking 01-14-2012 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider (Post 8294643)
You are a worthless person, as in sad and pathetic. You should bow down and thank every mod that you are allowed to post here~

you're 1000x more sad and pathetic and you're a Raider Fan. i'd suggest you bow down and Kiss Their Asses, but I nor anyone else will ever need to tell you that. You're the Brown Noser of all Brown Nosers around these parts.

Saul Good 01-14-2012 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8294668)
Do you think that you'll be allowed to disrespect me unchecked for as long as you wish?

Now you're just saying things that will look good on one of his graphics on purpose.

Phobia 01-14-2012 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8294667)

These are fair questions. Frazod gets some rope here. We'll keep a closer eye.

But even if Frazod does all of these things the poll and nominations phases appear to be run fairly... meaning, if somebody else ran them there would be similar results.

My advice to anybody who doesn't like the poll or the impending ban is; don't be a douchebag.